druid need help!

Hello ;D my name Carlo15678 currently in Europe is a student's life.

Often, this site when I google I found a few things about wow I create an file here and decided to see what happens here

I am a Paladin Warlock Druid and Knight di Death at 80 of Sylvanas

So Im here to say hello to ask how I can improve my ability to survive I recently found out that I died a lot of 10 man Lick King specially on 2 phase :'(

Here's my arsenal http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ylvanas&n=Naro

sorry if my English is bad, I use translate to typed this because I'm not good at English speakers to write but I can well understand lolol 8)

thankyou

:-*

Re: druid need help!

Hm, what you must do, is to remember to /dance beforehand, it's been widely acknowledged that the Lick King has a thing for dancing druids. Do this in either bear form/moonkin form. It's been scientifically proven that it improves your survival. I promise.

Edit: I had a look at your gems. You should gem for spirit, as it increases your HP/S

Quote Originally Posted by IngoDent
    Hm, what you must do, is to remember to /dance beforehand, it's been widely acknowledged that the Lick King has a thing for dancing druids. Do this in either bear form/moonkin form. It's been scientifically proven that it improves your survival. I promise.

Edit: I had a look at your gems. You should gem for spirit, as it increases your HP/S
    lol

im not sure, whats your dodge in bear? and hp in bear?

Deleted

This may look like a simplistic approach but.. what are you dying from?

Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    This may look like a simplistic approach but.. what are you dying from?
    I do not know. I die from the boss attack me. I do not stand in defile or get diseased.

Ohshit, is this for real?
    I thought I was trolling a troll thread. Damnit.

Yeah, if you're for real; Keep up demo roar and infected wounds, use barkskin on every cooldown, try to gem for agi/stam instead of pure stam if you're dodging too little, and make sure your healers are doing what they need to be doing.

I was going to go with watch for the puddles of black stuff...

We don't think flying makes questing quicker. We think it makes it trivial. There is a difference. Source
    How does flying trivialise this quest?
    Cherry picking data, have a read.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Carlo15678
    I do not know. I die from the boss attack me. I do not stand in defile or get diseased.
    Well, look at the logs afterwards. Are you getting enough healing? Are you using CD's of your own and getting CD's from the healers when yours is unavailable?

Quote Originally Posted by IngoDent
    Ohshit, is this for real?
    I thought I was trolling a troll thread. Damnit.
    We totally don't need that attitude here

Deleted

Just to say what's already been said but get something that will let you look at your death either WOL / recount or something similar to these , you need to know why you are dying if you are dying from something you cannot see other then being hit by the boss...

Maybe enraged giants are killing you
    Maybe someone is failing in the throne room
    Maybe you are not getting the debuff taunted off you in time (what's that called ??? something strike ... grrr)
    Maybe you aint being heal'd

Nobody in this forum knows you're raid nor can they help you with why you have died if you don't help us

just a thought, troll?

Do not spec into King of the Jungle if you don't have the 4 piece Tier 10 bonus. Some would argue that you still should not spec into it, but that's not the point of this thread. You should go with a spec like this:

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#0ZxGGs...cczVkbAczb:n0M

If you are using Enrage during the fight and you don't have the 4 piece Tier 10 bonus you are losing a lot of armor. Also exchange that armor pen trinket for a tanking trinket. If you don't have any other options then Glyph of Indomitability is a good option and easy to obtain (50 Emblem of Triumph).

The only way you are dying in P2 is that you are getting hit by Soul Reaper (it hits for 50,000 damage after 5 seconds) and you either aren't popping a cooldown or your healers are not prepared to heal you. If you can't handle tanking him the entire phase with Soul Reaper then you need to start taunt swapping with your other tank so he takes the increased damage while you wait for the big hit and then you can taunt back.

tibben pretty much nailed it. you need to have your other tank taunt when you get the soul reaper hit. Wait for your healers to top you off and then take the LK back again. That or use more tank CD's to help you survive the hits.