Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Will Blizzard increase our Action bar size?

for peeps who like the original Blizz UI it would be good if they added a few extra bars.
    But if you don't care about the UI but more about the environment (like me) then get bartender.

Quote Originally Posted by sarow
    Actually i have been playing since january 06 and never liked dominoes nor bartender.
    actually same and never had problems playing well, I've always had 2-4 slots for pots or HS (y, warlock) and my pets are all on normal UI

There are many players, even at end-game content who are more than capable of managing with the default action bars.
    Those are people who are able to utilise macro's and keybinds and are able to prioritise what actually goes on buttons.
    You do not need every single ability on a button, nor does even every single one you intend to use need its own one.

Yes addons can give you more options, and yes they are offering features felt to be lacking, but they are not a necessity for some players willing to look beyond the obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ccombustable
    because with the high level mage armor skills, you almost never see a mage bothering to use fire ward or frost ward. and when was the last time a mage bothered with amp or damp magic? Duh any spell has a clear purpose, you could say Sentry totem has a clear purpose, to spy on an area your not physically at, is it ever used? no.
    in 14 arena games last night I used dampen at the start of every match, thats 42 dampen magics. And I used fire ward and or frost ward depending on who we were facing literally hundreds of times, almost on CD in every single match. Also going back to Ulduar, the colliseum, and icecrown, just for a quick example, fire or frost ward can be used on half the boss's for lots of different reasons. Its more like bad mages dont use them, so there removing them. I wish they would make them stronger, not remove them

considering how many slots you have if you have ALL action bars up?
    no they wont add more

they may redesign how the action bars are set up because the current default is pretty poor.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

I have a limited amount of fingers and keys on my keyboard. More bars in my UI isn't gonna change either of them.