Re-rolled recently to feral tank, could use advice/suggestions

My armory link is below just click that big signature that says "Manatola" and voila! Instant armory!

I usually am Boomkin for raids but recently I re-gemmed all of my feral gear for Stamina for tanking and picked up a few new pieces to tank in ICC 10 and 25. I am fairly new to feral tanking (haven't really tanked since vanilla), so any tips/suggestions for spec/gear/glyphs are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Re-rolled recently to feral tank, could use advice/suggestions

Just use the bear guide sticky on this druid forum. Helped me out well enough when I made a feral tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Manatola
    My armory link is below just click that big signature that says "Manatola" and voila! Instant armory!

I usually am Boomkin for raids but recently I re-gemmed all of my feral gear for Stamina for tanking and picked up a few new pieces to tank in ICC 10 and 25. I am fairly new to feral tanking (haven't really tanked since vanilla), so any tips/suggestions for spec/gear/glyphs are greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    From what I can tell, you're on the right track. Your gear is decent and your gem choices are solid. I'd point out though that exceptions can be made to the "gem stamina" rule. In cases where the socket is blue or red, and the bonus is a 8+ agility or stamina; then gemming with a shifting gem is just fine. It allows you to get the bonus AND get some crit/avoidance.

If you're planning on primarily tanking as Feral, lose the Berserking enchant and get Mongoose.

As far as your spec and glyph selections go, I'd say drop the Mangle and Barkskin Glyphs. Get Survival Instincts and Frenzied Regeneration. IMHO of course. Drop 1 pt of improved mangle and brutal impact, get primal precision.

The Feral sticky in the WoW Druid Forums is a good point of reference.

Have fun!

Raquelis - 80 Night Elf Feral/Balance Druid - Anvilmar
    Relixandria - 80 Draenai Retribution Paladin - Anvilmar
    Raquelis - 80 Blood Elf Frost Death Knight - Hakkar

Oops, I just realized that my armory shows my ZG mount farm gear set, which is a bit different from my actual tank set. The weapon is different (Shaft of Glacial Ice w/ Mongoose and 30 stam gem), as well as my other trinket. I will change my gear once my server is back up from Tuesday Maint.

Just some things that Roguewiz didn't mention:
    Your glove enchant. I'd personally recommend either 18 stam or 240 armor.
    Your idol. Get the conquest badge one, the agi beats the dodge in ICC and.. most places.
    Your shoulder enchant, the 30 stam one from honor is usually better.
    Your spec and glyphs. 3/3 Infected Wounds is kind of needed, since you're not always going to have another tank to give that same debuff. If I were you, I'd take the point out of Brutal Impact and the points out of Imp Mangle, and put them into Infected Wounds and Primal Precision.
    Glyph of Barkskin is almost completely worthless for tanking, since you're crit-immune as it is. Get either glyph of Surv Instincts or Frenzied Regen, like Rogue said.

I know this isn't about your moonkin spec, but 1/3 in Earth and Moon? >___> Sorry. I'll leave that be.

Quote Originally Posted by Manatola
    Oops, I just realized that my armory shows my ZG mount farm gear set, which is a bit different from my actual tank set. The weapon is different (Shaft of Glacial Ice w/ Mongoose and 30 stam gem), as well as my other trinket. I will change my gear once my server is back up from Tuesday Maint.
    What is your other trinket?

GoI but I also have The Black Heart.