10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.

Grand Arcanist Manabomb

Actual bio is a few posts down. Please disregard this and look for the wall of text.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Re: Grand Arcanist Manabomb

In general, character pages should include as much information as pssible, regardless if the character themselves remember such. Put some more details in the personality and history sections; you can never have enough detail!

Manabomb isn't a proper character name either. I'd suggest looking at the naming guide for some help at that.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tharaldriel
    If a Forsaken cannot remember their name, they may make up a suitable name or simply take one from a headstone. Some invent surnames that imply their desire to eradicate the Scourge.
    I felt it was a fitting name, seeing as I cannot recall my own. As far as my history and personality, I was rushed when putting this up over an unforeseen predicament. I will edit and add more about me, this being merely a rough outline of myself.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

manabomb just feels too gnomish, to me. That's all. Normally an undead gets a human or elven name off of a tombstone if they can't recall their original name, or makes one up, usually in terms of their hate of the scourge.

10+ Year Old Account

Well mine comes from the fact that I love the arcane, and I am a skilled engineer. I admit it does sound Gnomish, but given the circumstances of giving myself a name in Advanced Transmutation Theory 201 I guess it was an on the spot thing. ((Something I will add to my character history and such, just need to stop going afk for long periods of time))

Just asking, but does he have any ties to the Echo of Life cult. Since he seems to be quite interested in the Arcane this is quite possible. It would be an interesting quirk if you ask me. But this is just a suggestion, you don't have to write this in if you don't want to. I will wait to pass judgement on the name till you flesh out his history.

10+ Year Old Account

((Well I feel like a moron, I spent the last hour writing down my characters history and blam, power outage getting rid of everything I just wrote. I promise tomorrow I will have my full back story up X,X)) In response to your query Vindicator, I have never heard of such a cult and I'm a bit weary of cults since the Twilight's Hammer and the Cut of the Damned. Although if proper introductions were given I may join said cult given that they are as you say in love with the arcane as I am.

A gnomish undead!, im sorry the name sounds so gnomish but even a gnome would have some spunk and change that name to something along the lines of , Manar Arcaibomb- Said: Man-arr Arc-ai-bomb.
    http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9205/kalecgossiggy.jpg

The echo of life isn't like Cult of the Damned or Twilight's Hammer. It is one of the two "religions" the forsaken have going. here is a link, http://www.wowwiki.com/Echo_of_Life

10+ Year Old Account

((Going to repost my whole bio because MMO champ apparently doesn't like me editing that much))
    Name: Manabomb
    Age: I have no memory of life before I died, but I rose from my grave April 11th 2007, making me 3 years dead.
    Race: Forsaken
    Class: Mage

Personality:I usually keep my emotions to myself due to the fact that if I don't I could cause a large rift in the arcane fields sucking up all of Azeroth, or so I am told. This makes my personality a bit bland I guess one could say. I am knowledgeable and old, wise but yet I like a good joke. If someone is making a decision I like to express my opinions, but I don't get angry if it doesn't go my way. In an argument I like to end it as fast as possible, because I hate fighting amongst one another, instead of finishing our task in the name of the Horde.

Likes/Dislikes: I love the arcane and all it has to teach us. I dislike those who wish to harm mages "for the sake of greater good". I love my two professions, engineering and Scribing. I enjoy quiet strolls through abandoned forests and desolate beaches. I hate too much noise, and get annoyed easily at large citys.

History: Like I said before, I have no memory of my life before rising from the grave. Whenever I came out of my slumber, I was assigned to be Brill's apprentice engineer and I loved every minute of crafting bombs, boomsticks and bizarre creations.. There I was given the name "Engy" short for engineer due to me having to reload Forsaken Deathstalker's guns when they start hunting parties. I hated that name so much, being called by a shortened version of your profession. Insulting to me it was, but I put up with it and used that name. I met Allana Demar, the person that I would fall in love with at a later date. She was a bar maid at the Brill inn with long straw colored hair, bright blue eyes and a good sense of humor. After moving my engineering business to the Undercity, I found out that my master was right about not being able to make money.

A old man came into town one day offering the service of teaching the art of scribing ones spell book for greater power. I took up the offer and money started flowing in, my happiness overwhelming as I gained small gold coins each time I wrote off a new glyph. Months later I was confronted by Undercity mages, telling me that I was disrupting their ley-line studies due to my inability to control my emotions. After being inspected by the mage council in Undercity it was then decided that I go to Silvermoon's Academy of Arcane Arts and learn to control my powerful grasp of the arcane. At the translocator I met a now good friend of mine Rhok'ashma, a Troll mage that was in his third year at the Academy. He was kicking the translocator because it wasn't working properly partially due to the fact that I was thrilled about going to the city of the Blood Elves. After resuming my depressed state and activating the translocator, I met all the teachers of the school, they were planning on giving me the ranking test to see what class would suite my needs. Upon entering the large hall for the testing, they asked me for a name. Confused I was for I assumed the Undercity mages would have told them my name, at that moment either a spark of insanity or brilliance struck as I made up a new name for myself, not dealing with the pathetic loathsome name of Engy. There I thought up Manabomb, due to the so called "amazing mage powers I have" and to the fact that even though I hated being called by my profession I still loved using my skills. From there I was put in the third year's classes, still not sure why to this date and I don't bother going back to Silvermoon to find out, bloody elves.

My Troll friend from earlier decided to show me around Silvermoon. All of the elves going to the Academy got a kick out of the two "misfits" teaming up together. We were some of the only Forsaken and Trolls to ever pass the entrance exam, me being the first non-Blood Elf to ever to ace the examination, and for that we were constantly made fun of. X face and two toes were our names to them. After about four months of constant studying and practicing the arcane arts I met the elf I would have a crush on my entire stay in Silvermoon. Her name was Melania Bloodbinder, she was a priest that worked near the Academy, curing diseases and healing the cut down warriors that were dealing with the Scourge uprising in the area. Eventually the mages were called into service, as were the third and fourth year students, give them a first hand taste of the battle field. We all three stayed near one another, knowing if one of us fell we all would. Countless battles waged as we became well renowned slayers of the Scourge, even tasked with dealing with their leader Dar'Khan Drathir.

After our graduation I went back to the Undercity, Rhok stayed in Silvermoon due to him and Melania getting married over the course of the summer. I was invited to being the best man, of which I accepted and watched as they were bound by the ancient Troll rights of marriage. In the Undercity I resumed my scribing, making large quantities of gold, but it was no longer making me happy. I wanted to do something that would challenge me, make me use my newly trained powers. One day an Orcish Warcryer arrived with a battalion of Orcs, fortifying the city taking guard posts. When I asked what was going on I was told that since the bulk of the Forsaken forces were deployed in Northrend two months prior, the Warchief Thrall demanded that the Undercity be fortified with extra warriors of the Horde. He also mentioned that the Horde expedition to Northrend was still seeking heroes to go battle the mighty Scourge armies and defeat the Lich King at his base of operations. With the mention of the being that caused my death and my memories of my before death life to fade from me, I signed up being told that the ship to Garrosh's Landing was leaving Orgrimmar in a week and for me to take the zepplin to Orgrimmar, located outside of the Undercity. In Northrend is where I am now, aiding the Horde in all things I am capable of.

looks much better

still though, I'm really disliking the name Manabomb because of its gnomish feel to it :P

It's your guy though. If he has a reason to be named manabomb, I'm not going to be the one who says no.

10+ Year Old Account

I see, well I can assure you I am not a Gnome, although I may have met one in my past life. *shrugs* Who knows what happened then.
    ((Only took me a half hour this time! Thank you for the approval of the history. On the topic of this characters past life, I may write a wall of text about that....someday...))