I need ur opinion plz?

http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...n=M%C3%A9lhorn

This is my armory plz help what u think about my gear? I wanna improve my gear but i stuck. I know i need better trinkets but i wanna ask u too. And about gems ofc. My haste and spell power isnt enough? My dps not enough for me i dont know why?

Re: I need ur opinion plz?

Like you said, get rid of a trinket, try to replace fetish with dfo or reign, spyglass is a good trinket
    try and get 1 sancti token for 4th sancti tier.
    Try to replace crit/hit items with haste/hit items
    Replace haste gems with sp or sp/haste gems.
    Try to get a new cloak, spirit isnt usefull. Totc25 gives a decent cloak with hit. gives you chance to loose crit/hit items and you can use a haste/cit item
    The only real diff I can see between you and me is a few hundred spellpower and a bit haste.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Windflight
    My armory, Im prolly in resto gear offspec but Ill log out as ele tonight.
    on note: I pull around 10-12k dps in icc with 15% buff
    If you did all this and dps is still below, its probably a rotation problem or you have lot of movement tactics for the encounters.
    I just saw, glyph of flameshock isnt really usefull single target (boss) as far as I know, glyph of flametongue weapon or lava burst glyph is more usefull.
    2 points from convection to fire nova might help in somefights aswell. I doubt you have mana problems.

always remember, SP is first stat for us and haste a close second.

an easy replacement for fetish is the abyssal rune from ToC5man.

Quote Originally Posted by HidaRonin
    an easy replacement for fetish is the abyssal rune from ToC5man.
    That ^
    Yes Fetish is ilvl 232 and Abyssal is only 200 - so it will not help your gearscore :P But it is just _that_ much better.

...And Wind summed up nicely where to go / what to aim for.

Never gem pure haste! Yes - haste is nice but SP is better. If you have a yellow socket and the bonus is worth it - go for an orange SP/haste instead of haste. Else pure sp... and ofc 2x purple for the meta to activate.

Deleted

OMG, this reminded me of the Pally who did this on the forums like 6 months ago xD Unbraikalbe1997 or sumthing? Anyone remember him? He said he came for honest help and now we all jerk him off. I NEED AN ADULT.

OT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Windflight
    Like you said, get rid of a trinket, try to replace fetish with dfo or reign, spyglass is a good trinket
    try and get 1 sancti token for 4th sancti tier.
    Try to replace crit/hit items with haste/hit items
    Replace haste gems with sp or sp/haste gems.
    Try to get a new cloak, spirit isnt usefull. Totc25 gives a decent cloak with hit. gives you chance to loose crit/hit items and you can use a haste/cit item
    The only real diff I can see between you and me is a few hundred spellpower and a bit haste.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Windflight
    My armory, Im prolly in resto gear offspec but Ill log out as ele tonight.
    on note: I pull around 10-12k dps in icc with 15% buff
    If you did all this and dps is still below, its probably a rotation problem or you have lot of movement tactics for the encounters.
    I just saw, glyph of flameshock isnt really usefull single target (boss) as far as I know, glyph of flametongue weapon or lava burst glyph is more usefull.
    2 points from convection to fire nova might help in somefights aswell. I doubt you have mana problems.

always remember, SP is first stat for us and haste a close second.

Quote Originally Posted by Rauko
    I need ur opinion plz?
    That is not a question!
    Question Marks, learn when to use them...

/slap