Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Female Worgen Preview Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Incarnia
    You know what... people can be attracted to all kinds of strange stuff (strange as in you cannot yourself understand it) but actually saying someone is a sicko just because you yourself doesn't share the same point of view is a bit ignorant. I don't go and call people idiots and morons all over the place because I have a different view on things than they do.

I'm not a furry myself, nor a zoophilia (which basically means, people who fall in love with animals) and I'm not into beastiality either (animal - human sex) or any other "stuff".. I'm plain and normally boring in my orientation. But hey! I saw on tv the other day a girl who is in love with the Eiffel Tower in Paris, yepp she married it too so pretty much anything seems possible..
    Your sexual orientation, likewise what/who you fall in love with is something you are born with.. Ofc you can suppress it and bury it deep inside of you but it will never go away as it is a part of who you are, forever.

I strongly believe that respecting people for who they are is the right way to go despite what to "you and me weird thing" they are into.. as long as they don't go and act upon their "urges" when it comes to children and animals..

But last I checked being a furry isn't illegal nor morally wrong anywhere. And they surely doesn't deserve being called a "sicko" in general... I know some very nice ppl who are furies and they are no more strange than some other average human being I've met in general.

So man ;P leave the poor furry ppl alone and let them have this moment without being pecked upon!
    Phew, finally, about time someone said something reasonable in here. *hugs and hands a cookie*

I see many persons waiting at the exit of Gilneas with a few sharpened sticks, but... Hey. Its a way of open-pvp, too, is it?

Beastiality is wrong.

But these Worgen aren't beasts. They're humanoid. I don't see anybody complaining about tauren and "you wouldn't date a cow".

Now shoo, let me enjoy my furry little babe. I fear she's going to knock-out the Draenei female as the hottest Azerothian chick.

15+ Year Old Account

Foxes. Kinky. Still could be spiced up a bit.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

happy birthday!

4chan spoiled a lot of people.
    Your you're own enemy.

How Blizzard will make me pex a second rogue.... :'(
    Then we will fight in the shade...

Happy Birthday Bibi!

On the Worgen female pictures: They're awesome. I'll be glad to race change my Warlock, and roll at least one new female Worgen based on these preliminary pictures.

@Those saying they're too feline: When was the last time you looked at a cat? Felines don't have the same facial structure that canines do. These models clearly have a more canine facial structure.

@Those people denigrating furries: *shakes head* I'm sorry you're all so closed minded that you can't tell the difference between non-existent anthropomorphic animals (aka funny animals, aka funny humans) and real actual animals. (For some reason I feel the urge to say I'm not a furry, but I know a few... and as a general rule they're pretty decent human beings.)

@Twilight bashers: I hate Twilight for a myriad of reasons, so I'm rather embarrassed to be standing up and defending it here. If I remember rightly, the shape shifting "werewolves" in Twilight have a human form and an animal form, but have no "wolfman" (anthropomorphic wolf) form... Worgen are humans who can change into an anthropomorphic form, but not a wolf form. Werewolves have also been around a lot longer than Twilight.

@Those wanting tails: I'd love them to have tails, but Worgen in WoW have never had them. If Blizz were to give Worgen tails now, they'd have a whole lot of 'splaining to do.
    Shadowsil and her variety of alts.

15+ Year Old Account

Whoa, more pussies than wolves

Wolves with bewbs.. now I've seen it all lol

If they're gonna go that route, they should just go full sexy (i.e. FemDraenei) and not try to walk the line between furry and not furry

Interesting discussion going on here BTW, wasn't expecting a deep psychoanalysis of sexual attraction in humans. My take - it's shaped like a woman, my eyes are designed to notice that shape. I don't want to have sex with it, I'm happy with my wife in that regard. However, a dog shaped like a sexy woman can appear sexy, no matter how strange it is when you think "hey - that's a dog shaped like a sexy woman...wtf"

Deleted

Happy Birthday, Boub!

Is it me or they look kind of Draeneish. I mean when you put normal hands/head and hoofs, but yeah... I am just guessin.

The responses in this thread are hilarious. I am holding judgement until I see the finished product, with hair.

male blood elfs = g a y
    female worgen = l e s b i a n
    :P

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Liavain Axon
    A gay male wouldn't fap to a female and a lesbian woman can't technically fap.
    And you care too much.

Jimi Hendrix would be pleased with that... foxy lady.

grats, all you furry freaks have some fapping material now.

Quote Originally Posted by nadox
    male blood elfs = g a y
    female worgen = l e s b i a n
    :P
    Really? Is that supposed to be some kind of insult?
    Shadowsil and her variety of alts.

I fail to understand why everyone is so suprised at the outcome - they look exactly how the concept art portrayed them?

Especially the masks
    http://s3-llnw-screenshots.wegame.co...43415174_l.jpg

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Sulph
    Ffff--! They look nothing like the effing masks!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowIceAvian
    I think you're both fucking freaks. Neither dead bodies nor animals can give any sort of consent, neither dead bodies nor animals were designed to be mated with living human beings, and neither dead bodies nor animals SHOULD be a fetish for you.
    Well realistically, there's a severe shortage of intelligent anthropomorphic animals in the real world to use as a sample group. So it's hard to say whether or not they would give consent. You seem to be confusing "furry" with "bestiality". Also, who cares what people's fetishes are? Is it hurting you? Is it hurting anyone else? The reducto ad absurdum of your argument indicates that no one should have sex except for purposes of reproduction. There are certainly people that feel that way, but it's hardly a mainstream view.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll
    Ffff--! They look nothing like the effing masks!
    Nothing like?
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ay/FWCloth.jpg

You sure about that?