Thread: JC vs ENG

JC vs ENG

I'm currently maxed on my main (rogue) in JC and Eng. I'm going to drop one when cata hits to pick up mining. I enjoy pvp more than pve, but i do both equally. Which do you guys feel is better to have JC or Eng. With the new "rated bg's" eng might prove more useful. Just wanted to see what you guys think

Id say they are both awesome and before the NDA lifts there is no way to answer, because we dont know what JC and Engineering look like after the expansion.

Personally... I like both and I would say level an alt to do mining to feed your habit and dont drop either one.

Eng by a large margin if you ask me.

JC is great for an alt or if you're focused on min/max tanking where it can shine. Otherwise, engineering is OP PvP. JC is also going through a slight market crash on most servers as the gem market shrivels up.

I'd say level a new toon ands pick mining on there, just because mining cost almost nothing to level and Jcing/Eng does. Plenty of time before cata to do that. Edit... I typed too slow, someone already said it.
    Last edited by Neviena; 2010-06-22 at 03:06 PM. Reason: :(

JC gives you more consistent damage(better for PvE), engi gives you more bust/utility(better for PvP).

however the difference between JC and engi in PvE is quite small now especially if you use bombs on CD.

also if tradition holds engi will provide you with a basically free epic helm at 85 that will rival anythign you can get from opening raids.

in case you didnt get it by now im going with engi
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.