Thread: judge me

judge me

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ogg&cn=Sagajin is my charakter
    now let me start explaining my question
    getting about 9-12k dps at icc fights most of the time.
    using schock switching magma totem for bigger packs searing for air phases like sindra.drums of forgotten kings on feral spirit summon. haste pot pre pull and one in the fight itself pretty mutch everything a shaman can do to optimize hes dps.
    now my question is is there any way to pump more damage regardles how little it is out of anything els?

Re: judge me

You are over the hit cap so try to replace the hit trinket asap.

At the level of gear you are at haste typically simms out a bit better than attack power so regemming might improve things a little. Would need to check the simms to see.

I'd try to get your tier 4 piece bonus asap. BP is an obvious choice to replace but the second isn't as easy.

Crafted boots would be an easy option for an upgrade.

you suck, sorry im very judgemental.

<Moderator Edit: And you can enjoy your ban for trolling>

So the last poster obviously likes to be an @$$ but its whatever

Your gear isnt bad but what can you really do stuff doesnt drop it doesnt drop?

Being over hit cap is never a bad thing despite what someone mgiht tell you

def try to replace the gloves and legs if you can

4 tier peices if available should be helm/ chest/ leggs/ shoulders

gloves are your off piece 2 great pairs are both both deathwhisper 10 and dreamwalker 25

your obviously over exp minimum cause of gear stats

also posible trinket replaements are toc 25 Deaths Choice / deathwhisper 10 man / putricide 25 man
    if you do replace your trinket your gonan have to gem some hit but that should come easily with yoru leggs ther is like
    70 something on it.

but therese are just a few ideas it is your $15 dollars a month to play as you choose.

Deleted

You clearly haven't bothered to read the FAQ. Nor the forum guidelines. How can I tell? The FAQ deals with the basics and the first caps to reach - since you are over capped on expertise you clearly haven't bothered reading.

If you have specific questions please post them but - Rate my character threads are strongly discouraged as all you get is meaningless and incorrect crap like "You are over the hit cap" from the first reply, when you are only at 444 hit rating and thus 200+ hit short of the melee hit cap, see FAQ for why having more hit than the spell hit cap is a good thing.