Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Leap of Faith/Life grip

Orrr, is this post just dumb because its just Prayer of Mending?
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/.../june/ss50.jpg

But it could... be Life Grip?
    Originally Posted by spicie View Post
    Real Life is just an illusion caused by lack of WoW

Re: Leap of Faith/Life grip

looks like a frost mage to me, casting frost bolt with ice barrier up
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultralisk View Post
    Magic makes everything radioactive so if you drink water that hasn't been purified by a vendor, you get a stacking DoT debuff called Cancer.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    There =/= Their =/= They're; Where =/= Were =/= We're

Thank you for the ignorance!
    I was talking about the left back of the picture...

10+ Year Old Account

In the background...Kinda looks like it...but it does look like PoM cast on a Lock with some sort of shield up

you could point that out rather than assume everyone knows exactly what you are talking about. the focus of the picture is clearly the mage, so that was i thought you meant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultralisk View Post
    Magic makes everything radioactive so if you drink water that hasn't been purified by a vendor, you get a stacking DoT debuff called Cancer.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    There =/= Their =/= They're; Where =/= Were =/= We're

Just looks like a Death Knight jumping with Anti-Magic Shell on him/her whilst being hit by PoM. That said, it might be Leap of Faith as we don't know it's animation.

Quote Originally Posted by schnel
    Not that -_-

True, but I thought you would see it..
    But , does PoM really goes up when it hits you? In my memories it didn't. It just went to your "original"place?

lol, well spotted ;D

Might be lifegrip, or maybe a priest travveling at a high speed causing the "streaks" you see in the picture.

and yes, there is a frostmage casting with ice barrier up

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb
    Just looks like a Death Knight jumping with Anti-Magic Shell on him/her whilst being hit by PoM. That said, it might be Leap of Faith as we don't know it's animation.

Not that -_-
    If it looks like a duck, its a duck.

This is correct. If the Life Grip animation is a reused version of prayer of mending then Blizzard is even MORE lazy than they already are releases raids with 5 bosses in a circular room.

I think its what this poster said, POM bounce + anti-magic bubble.

I can tell by the pixels.

Not to be a dick, but they are casting an Arcane spell, not Frostbolt :P

Also, it appears that is a Death Knight with Anti-Magic Shell up who is being hit by Prayer of Mending while they jump. It could be anything, of course.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

cool pvp talent

I would think that Life Grip will have an animation more like Death Grip, and not land with a spark. However, since screen shots are snapshots, like a camera, I would think that it doesn't have a long enough exposure time to pick up the trail of PoM. I've never tried, but I'm inclined to think it is not PoM. Furthermore, if you look at the URL, it has an address of .../news/2010/June. I don't think PoM is any new news.

you could point that out rather than assume everyone knows exactly what you are talking about. the focus of the picture is clearly the mage, so that was i thought you meant.
    There is no sarcasm or logic to make what you said sound any less stupid.

That just looks like Prayer of Mending to me, it has the little shine effect it does upon hitting someone and even the travel line seems the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Auraye
    I would think that Life Grip will have an animation more like Death Grip, and not land with a spark. However, since screen shots are snapshots, like a camera, I would think that it doesn't have a long enough exposure time to pick up the trail of PoM. I've never tried, but I'm inclined to think it is not PoM. Furthermore, if you look at the URL, it has an address of .../news/2010/June. I don't think PoM is any new news.
    It depends, when you are lagging for example trails of bolts tend to sort of spaz out a little, at least for me. The trail is the exact same animation as Prayer of Mending, and so if the animation on the player it hits.

The reason it is .../news/2010/June is because it was taken from the front page news post about the new Battleground.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb

Not that -_-
    Looks like hes too high to be jumping to me.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Deleted

it's prayer of mending.

10+ Year Old Account

The NDA isnt lifted yet right?

So that SS could possible be a bannable offense if its not PoM...

The screenshot itself is from the preview for the new battleground. Whether it's Leap of Faith, or Prayer of Mending doesn't matter, because it's official stuff.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by zaneosak
    If it looks like a duck, its a duck.

This is correct. If the Life Grip animation is a reused version of prayer of mending then Blizzard is even MORE lazy than they already are releases raids with 5 bosses in a circular room.

I think its what this poster said, POM bounce + anti-magic bubble.
    Yeah definately lazy! Cause its not like they are going to recreate two whole continents, its still early in alpha and there is HUNDREDS of more interesting things to prioritize than one animation.