Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    You put a lot of effort into this post. A lot of effort that will go to waste.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by luccadeo View Post
    For sub races:
    Dwarf should have Dark Iron
    Blood Elf should have High Elf not Highbourne
    Night Elf should have Highbourne.
    Or vice versa the elves NE have HE and BE get HB

Other than that I like it.
    High Elfs are Alliance not Horde

High Elfs hate the Forsaken as much as humans do.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    @ Cybeloras

Less addons is always better, this is such a basic feature that it should be added.

And Loyal Servitude is a heal, taking 15% from your pet, and giving you back 15%.

@ Topic

This thread has a lot of amazing ideas, interesting ideas, and some ideas I don't care for. I would definitely like to see a couple of these added though. Such as showing ranged weapon on a hunter, that'd be pretty sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandush View Post
    head cut off? just a setback!

I am all for the larger undead shoulders.

Out of all that wall of text. Several ideas are good, and even those ideas will be a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardourdan View Post
    Pretty obvious you play Warlock :P
    I did for about a month.
    Have a 80 Feral Druid Tank, 80 Protection Paladin, 80 Protection Warrior, 80 Affliction Warlock, 80 Elemental Shaman, 80 Rogue, and 80 Blood Tank Death Knight.

Thanks for all of the constructive criticism!

Might get back into working with these suggestions sometime.
    Last edited by admielke; 2010-10-08 at 05:36 AM.

achievent suggestion: Alchoholic, have more then 300 seperate bottles of alchoholic beverages in you bags at the same time

Sorry, but I don't like many of these ideas. They seem somewhat gamebreaking and unnecessary. Some of them were alright though, like being able to adjust your toons weight/height. Always enjoyed that in SWG.

I must give you kudos on putting together this list and making it look neat however

Interesting to say the least.

Some of those ideas were retarded, such as the races being on different factions. Others were pretty good though, Like the VoA one, I am not a huge fan of "in and out" raids unless the raid is supposed to be one boss, like Onyxia/Maly/etc., that's why I always thought Naxx weeklies should of been, Thaddius, Maexxna, 4 Horsemen, and Loatheb). I also liked the capital BG things.

Infractions: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldam View Post
    Interesting to say the least.

Some of those ideas were retarded, such as the races being on different factions. Others were pretty good though, Like the VoA one, I am not a huge fan of "in and out" raids unless the raid is supposed to be one boss, like Onyxia/Maly/etc., that's why I always thought Naxx weeklies should of been, Thaddius, Maexxna, 4 Horsemen, and Loatheb). I also liked the capital BG things.
    Thanks for the feedback.
    I'll be getting rid of a ton of them and really think which ones are fair and would work.
    Reasoning behind the expansion suggestion giving any race to be either faction would be the last expansion before Blizzard makes their next generation MMO.