Rerolling something for PvP.

I know that these threads probably are made constantly. But I wanna check in and see if people can give me sugestions on what to start leveling up, since im a little bored with this 80, a paladin.

I have basicly everything at my disposal for leveling up, got everything BoA for maximum leveling speed and what not.

Now, im looking for something that can be loads of fun in BG's, with or without gear, blowing people up, having a fun mini 1v1. Something that give you alot of utillity, since that's the thing that I think that aleast paladins lack, you either go holy and spam til you die, or got ret / pret and do something...(?)

I've got loads of classes, so give me your opinion and perhaps a small explenation if you have the time. I can level up anything and I got a couple of classes at 80 and abit in 50-72. The only sugestions im not taking into consideration is probably DK's since I think their quite boring. But other then that please help me out!

Affli warlock! Dotdotdotdrain, next.

No serious. Wlock is a lot of fun in pvp imo. Its a very deep class with lots of tricks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter or warlock, never look back.

warrior or warlock tbh, though you need to find yourself a healer for funz in bg or arena

Rogue.
    Basically you can do whatever you want, sneak behind, stab, if something goes not as you like just vanish.

<3

If you wanna blow stuff up.. Elemental Shaman, they can also do quite well on their own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do priest. You can heal or DPS, and whichever you decide to do you're quite the fricken beast. Those damn shields I swear to god if there's anything I hate facing, it's a priest. (Coming from a DK/Warrior perspective) plus you have dispell, silence, disarm as shadow. I want a priest ...

hunter is faceroll and simple, and has a high survival. warlocks are cruel evil and powerfull. preists are gods...

Press in dire situations http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

I thank everyone alot! Came up with very good sugestions, but I went with a wlock, coming from mostly my paladins perspective, cuz they freaking pown me :P And they seem like loads of fun :3

Maybe a Shadowpriest ?

They don't? <_<" Since on my server, atleast, it seems like everyone's playing a warrior or a rogue, perhaps not fairly good :P
    Since I grab then sooooooooooo easy with my pala, I know their op, but I mean like, still <_<" Ill just have to work up my skill against those players in that case, if their that good, will be good fun :3

I reccomend a Warlock, or a Rogue man.

They both offer amazing utility, and they can both blow the shit out of people before they even know what hit them. (Usually.)
    Everything I say is absolute. If you disagree, then you're a communist. - Me

Lest we forget the certainty of my awesome. For I can say with certainty, that there lies no uncertainty pertaining to that of my awesome. Therefore, I shall remain forever and always awesome. - Me

everything has its counter. Every class is active. There is no free win card in BG's.

Lock:
    - Fun but squish
    - few escape mechanics
    - Must place portal ahead of time
    - only D ability is sacrificing your void, but you probably wont be using a void
    - AOE stun in destro only

+ Fear
    + Instant aoe fear as aflic
    + powerful dots
    + dots heal you. a lot as aflic.
    + Easy as all hell to level

My most recent 80 is a shaman, and they BLOW SHIT UP even undergeared. i do get blown up with low resil, though. however, with ghost wolf, bind totem, shield totem (glyphed), thunderstrike, frost shock; its easy to kite melee and you get a polymorph on a CD. i also found leveling a shaman with full BoA as enhancement was loads more fun then dot dot shadowbolt with the lock.

my .02

Oh.. oh... and MC it is AWESOME in Eots!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kevindv View Post
    gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive. But what it hides is far more important
    ^^ win