Thread: keylogger check

10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb keylogger check

hey guys,

I don't know if many of you know this already, but i thought i should share it.
    So i got hacked recently (luckaly have all my stuff back by now), and the GM who talked to me told me it could help if you run a virus scan while your wow launcher is running. This way it could find keyloggers, trojan horses and other crap that else would be to well hidden.

Hope it helps some of you

10+ Year Old Account
    That is actually quite interesting. Thank you for sharing.

Do you know how you got hacked? I asked people over and over how they got hacked and no one seems to know. I had this one friend, she quit the game, after 3 months of her account not active she got hacked and the person reactivated her account and cleared out the guild bank (she was an officer, her sister is the GM)

How does that happen? I never been hacked, thank god

10+ Year Old Account
    The GM told me there was a keylogger on my pc, and that they hacked my secret question and my acount name+password. Apperently i picked the keylogger up from some site or email, but i don't think i opened anything, or visited a website that could cause this :S. But i have an authenticator now on my ipod touch. If you have one, i recomend it, its free and easy to use. You can also buy the thingy, but i don't have a credit card so i couldn't.