Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Xbox Ninja Gaiden games on Master Ninja are fairly difficult. Ikaruga is also up there.

Halo is a joke, to whoever said that. I start playing on Legendary with each new game and just get bored midway through because it's still too easy and the single player sucks. Especially ODST.

15+ Year Old Account
    That gotta be Command and Conquer: Red Alert 1

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    URL

i can now agree that this game is insanely hard :< 6/30 sofar.. and this one looks rly tough :S 35deaths and counting..

haha 10/30! 150+wipes and counting!! this is not only hardest but also most addicting game D
    Hard, but not impossible by far. 10/30 and 36 deaths, quitting now, getting a bit old . If you watch closely and have patience (which I don't) I could have saved 1x wipes probably.

10+ Year Old Account
    the new final fantasy. mainly cause I hate grinding lvls and only wanted to use the characters i liked the most. so really my own fault I lost my mind over it.
    Afk= Attack, fight, kill! teh healer tellin u to kill monsters!

OOM= out of mobs, go pull more

Kabuki Quantum fighter for the original Nintendo. 8 bit games were not meant to be beaten apparently.

Wolverine for NES, i dont think they programmed it past level 6.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    oh I forgot, anyone here tried Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of liberty on "European Extreme" difficulty? without the unlockable stealth shit.

Now that's difficult.
    How about MGS4 aiming for the Big Boss emblem? Finish with no kills, no deaths, no alerts... that and the small matter of finishing it all in under 6 hours ^^.

Truly "hard" games?

-God of War III (Titan Mode)
    -GTA IV (Not the actual game, just the "4 Leafed Clover" mission without dying or cheating on the first go ;P)
    -Devil May Cry 1/2 on Dante Must Die Mode

My list could go on for some time, but none of the games that I could list would match up to Guitar Hero, it's the only game that takes true skill to play since the rest of them can be pretty much blagged, exploited or just plain glitched through.

Through the Fire and Flames on Expert mode if you don't believe me.
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBestComeBackEver View Post
    Guitar Hero/Rock Band LOL.

I can't go past medium, trying to reach over for the orange button is too hard for me to do, it's quite literally impossible.
    hahaha.... once you master the orange button, it is easy from there. but... i've noticed that my pinky seems to not be so close to my ring finger anymore D:

but... yeah. beaten panic attack on expert. medium is retardedly easy, once you get to expert it gets fun

i think 2 hardest game are graidus iV and colums super hard to get to last level and yet to get full points was insane no mistkes for 10+ houres and still no hlaf way thats insanity

Deleted
    Ikaruga. Hands down.... OHH GOD!!! NO MORE!

Quote Originally Posted by Naplam View Post
    Starfox Adventures when I was younger. The game itself was fairly simple, but there was this one part where you had to have a test of strength that was totally different from anything you've played so far in the game.
    LOL! I know exactly what you're talking about. Where you had to mash the A button like a sonofabitch? God damn...I'm super fast on my button mashing but that made me break out in a sweat. My wrist was sore and everything.

Stood in the Fire The Painkiller's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll add another game of mine that drove me crazy. The game was a little hard to come by, SMB: The Lost Worlds. That was DAMN hard.

Out of This World on teh SNES. And Battletoads...

one game i havnt seen posted, The original Rayman...that game made you its bitch.

MGS1: Not really a hard game (depending on the difficulty) but Psycho Mantis without the Controller-Swap trick is an anoying bitch...

Ikaruga is definately challenging, especially if you play on hard, but the polarity system is so awesome that its really enjoyable.
    As far as the most frustrating game I've played, it would definitely be the original ninja gaiden.
    Though if you're looking for difficult/terrible games, you should look up the Angry Video Game Nerd, on YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyristor View Post

This game is so hard you'll either destroy your computer in a rageburst or you'll give up and get mad you spent 15$ or so on the game in the first place seconds after starting it :P
    I love that song so much

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Creating custom missions on custom maps using the mission editor from Operation: Flashpoint.

So many codes to learn...
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)