Deleted

Too much QQ, or what?

Is it only me or have this forum been overwhelming by all these QQ posts created by all non-skillers who think that you can run in and 123 someone to death?

Like this thread someone made about DKs being underpowered, I mean.. cmon. Every class have something that beat them in 1on1. I.e Hunters kill Mages, Mages kill pallys, pallys kill warriors etc etc. I can agree that dks isnt so good in 2v2 because of their lack of burst, but with a good healer i think they will do pretty well because they are the best (or atleast one of the best) peelers in the game atm. CoI4LYFE :>. But in 3v3 they are really good because they peel, do damage, peel alittle more etc.

I know this i wrote ^ should be written in that post but i wrote it here ( SO LIVE WITH IT ). Anyway i would like to hear your thoughts, have the PvP forum been overwhelmed by QQ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya you are right, the amount of whiners & QQ out there is insane. Whats worse is that blizz sometimes listens to them when making class balance decisions.

Its just part of the way things are now, some good things have come out of them listening to the players more but allot of bad things have come about as well because there are so many dipshits out there who don't understand how their class works much less how other classes do.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.