Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    way to go jider is awsome, thats some cleaver movements you do there ^^

DKs and Rogues seems to be able to solo most things now tbh Oo

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    However, that is what Blizzard uses to enforce banning players. If the content isn't the current tier then they don't seem to care.

As for the Hodir HM incident I take that as Blizzard pretending it didn't happen because they were too harsh with the timer and some guilds had already killed him anyway.
    Which I completely disagree with. It's stupid to see someone doing this in Naxx and them allowing it while progression guilds who are under pressure of getting world first pushing themselves to the max in this game get banned. I'm not defending anyone who cheats, but the whole bs of this guy being allowed to do this simply because it's Naxx that no one cares about is stupid. Avoiding boss mechanics by resetting the encounter is exploiting and it shouldn't matter what encounter it is.

Something most (if not all) of you guys fail to realize is Jider isn't some guy who just got to 80 and decided he wanted to try soloing Naxx. He was in a Realm First/Top 30 US guild (<Impervious>, broke up a few months ago) since 2005. If any of you have raided seriously for that long, then you probably understand his reasons for doing this. If not, just keep in mind that he has been raiding alot longer than you and had bleeding-edge progression in pretty much every instance ingame, maybe he just wanted to try something different.

Sincerely,
    A fellow Stormreaver-ite since '05.

Relevance.

This is the one word that should explain everything.

Furthermore, this, and maybe future stuff yet unfound, opened up to Blizzard how mechanics can be used when in tandem with others create possibilities that they would not have thought of, and with that in mind, keep an eye out for future relevant content.

To put it into context, It's like reverse-hacking Windows Vista to find out the lurking security flaws so they can identify similar problems with Windows 7 or 8.

Quote Originally Posted by louandy2001 View Post
    i was thinking the same thing, abuseing the boss mechanics. Think blizz needs to look into this, not fair banning a guild for a abuse, and just letting the rouge run free.
    Since it took him almost 3 hours to down him, i dont really see it as abuse.

Jider did a good job of killing a huge mob solo and worked out the small details - so congrats.

Personally I get confused on this one concept regarding the kill though. Either you get out of combat during the fight and the mob evades and heals completely
    OR
    you stay in combat and he enrages and wipes you after approx. 10-15 minutes

I'm guessing there is a bug with rouges around that issue?

-tone

Quote Originally Posted by mivi12 View Post
    well....
    Blizzard casts Ban!
    Jider uses Vanish
    Ban failed^^
    rofl

Seriously, why all the complaints? You all jealous or something?
    You should all question your reasons for being pissed off at this.
    Gratz Jider... great way to show off that rogues are "masters of stealth and assassination*"

*blizz classes info page

fun to c how you spend almost 3 hours showing off someting no one realy cares about.

And im sure ... u spend at least another 48 hours failing be4 you did it right?

1. " Avoiding boss mechanics by resetting the encounter is exploiting and it shouldn't matter what encounter it is "

Nufsaid! /cast ban.... kkthxbai

2. "He was in a Realm First/Top 30 US guild (<Impervious>, broke up a few months ago) since 2005. If any of you have raided seriously for that long, then you probably understand his reasons for doing this"

I did, do and still dont find any reason for doing this.

C[_] <--- now fill it up with ur tears so i can start caring..