Email from blizz :S

okay i got a email from blizzard and i got no idea if its real or not, any of you know ?

Greetings!

This is an automated notification regarding the recent change(s)
    As you may or may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement.
    If this proves to be true, your account can and will be disabled. It will be ongoing for further investigation by Blizzard Entertainment's employees.
    If you wish to not get your account suspended you should immediately verify your account ownership.
    If the information is deemed accurate, the investigation will be dropped.
    This action is taken because we at Blizzard Entertainment take these sales
    quite seriously. We need to confirm you are the original owner of the account.
    This is easiest done by confirming your personal information along with concealed information about your account.
    we recommend you Login verify Information your account:
    "Link to the website they wanted me to go to, Removed for safty of the people"

If you ignore this mail your account can and will be closed permanently. Once we verify your account,
    we will reply to your e-mail informing you that we have dropped the investigation.
    billing@blizzard.com. Account security is solely the responsibility of the account
    holder. Please be advised that in the event of a compromised account, Blizzard
    representatives typically must lock the account. In these cases the Account
    Administration team will require faxed receipt of ID materials before releasing the account for play.
    Regards,
    Blizzard Entertainment Inc Account Administration Team
    P.O. Box 18979, Irvine, CA 92623
    Blizzard Entertainmen
    Last edited by taynix; 2010-07-04 at 04:41 PM.

Deleted
    Its fake, dont worry

fake, pretty sure this breaks the rules

Yep, I got it too, extremely FAKE! Please edit out the actual link so no one else clicks on it.

thanks and i will

Seriously, do people fall for these? How naive/stupid can people possibly be?
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Deleted
    Check header data.
    If you use hotmail, right-click the email from the inbox and "show message source." If there's a completely random email there like Fleaman47@hotmail.com, it's fake.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard always uses personalized greetings.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by email
    This is easiest done by confirming your personal
    that's how you know it's fake... they try to make it sound professional, yet they failed once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerikaya View Post
    This. Read the forum rules and stickies lol...

That email reads like it was written by some shit-for-brains 10th grader. How can anyone possibly fall for something as ridiculous as that?

Herein, we discuss matters of the utmost importance.