Why not FreeForAll BG ?

I would like to see FFA, 10-15ppl, 50HK limit. Part of city as a map, like SW or Org. What you people think ?

10+ Year Old Account
    While it would be fun to see Blizz is all about team work so its unlikely, I personally wouldn't mind an area like WG that made everyone who entered it not only pvp marked but free for all marked like the arena in stranglethorn or the one in dire maul.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

I would love to see it done, sadly zcks is right. Blizzard is about teamwork.

Make the arena in Orgrimmar a FFA zone.

I'd like to see team deathmatch first.

Quote Originally Posted by keley View Post
    I'd like to see team deathmatch first.
    That's basically what Warsong Gulch is. Watch the middle of the map for 5 minutes and EVERYONE in the battle ground will be there.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Although that'd be pretty fun, FFA is effectively based around 1 vs 1 encounters, of which class mechanics aren't designed around. Team deathmatch is more likely to be implemented, but, as has been mentioned above, CTF tends to be that anyway.

Rated Battlegrounds will shake things up a little, and perhaps allow more game modes to be implemented.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Now every expansion, Blizzard releases a new class, or 2 new races into the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Why would someone create malware for a mac? Is there a black market for photo albums of cats and half written novels?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think anyone can give a better reason than Chomag ^^

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    For the same reason factions on pvp realms can't talk to eachother. Because it may happen like:

You have slain Randomtardk

Randomtardk whispers: ZOMG U FUKIN OP SCRUB L2P
    Randomtardk - Undead Rogue <PVP IS TEH SKEELZ>
    You: Excuse me ?
    Randomtarddk: U FUKIN DK BIGEST JOKE IN WOW U SUCK
    Randomtardk is now being ignored

Really, we already have an ocasional idiot making a level 1 alt just to prove to you how much he fails. The last thing we need is for them to just press /w and do that.
    I dont know about you, but i PVP for the pleasure of grieving others, i dont care if they are on my faction

My grief hunger feeds on angry whispers

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforSWTOR View Post
    grief hunger feeds on angry whispers
    This guy/gal speaks the truth.

Rather than a FFA battleground I'd really like a totally new battleground concept of competing in teams for victory.

Indeed, players behave in WSG like they were playing TDM but that's not something that i'm happy with. When I join a BG group I like to win. When people don't care about the flag in WSG, I don't win. Sure, players at the middle can stop flag carrier or prevent chasing ours, but the 2 persons who go for the objective won't win the BG.

I'd really love to see TDM in WoW.

Gurubashi Arena - FFA PvP. The problem is that not much people go there, unless they are up for achievement or twinking.
    So it's already implemented, just have to "promote" it and make it more appealing for players to participate.

10+ Year Old Account
    id rataher just a bg with reinforments like IoC and AV and its just a death match first faction to lose all reinforments loses - 300 reinforments 40v40

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Be happy you're getting the possibility of Alliance v Alliance, Horde v Horde.

You know what would be fun? King of the Hill. They could design it so that whoever holds the Hill is moderately disadvantaged (i.e. cannons that target that area specifically or a debuff or what-not) which would make it fantastically fun.

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforSWTOR View Post
    I dont know about you, but i PVP for the pleasure of grieving others, i dont care if they are on my faction

My grief hunger feeds on angry whispers
    This^