Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Takida View Post
    Will you be able to track both mining nodes and herbs at the same time?
    If so, huray for bot farmers!
    I wonder what hunters can track? if they can track everything at once or still one at a time? nodes and POI too?
    "Always wash your berries before you eat them...And fly towards the sun!"

Quote Originally Posted by Takida View Post
    Will you be able to track both mining nodes and herbs at the same time?
    If so, huray for bot farmers!
    Yes you can (among other things), if hunters keep the tracking system: OMG MINIMAP SPAM. I wonder how they'll handle that.
    Just a little FYI, bots don't need the minimap. They already know where the mine is when it's loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaxalexi View Post
    I'm liking the new Spellbook changes but I'm wondering if anyone can provide information as to whether you see ALL the spells that are available to you (just grey at lower levels), or only the spells available to your spec?

IE, a level 1 Warrior will see all spells, but at level 10 the Warrior specs Arms...

1) Will he still see all the Warrior spells?
    2) Will he just see generic Warrior (all specs) spells?
    3) Will the Fury / Prot Spells "disappear"?
    or
    4) Will the Arms spells just "appear", (and be grey where required)?
    I'm guessing you probably won't see any of the spec specific spells in your spell book until you get to 10 and choose a spec. Then it shows you all the spells you can get for that sepc.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDaSpike View Post
    Yes you can (among other things), if hunters keep the tracking system: OMG MINIMAP SPAM. I wonder how they'll handle that.
    Just a little FYI, bots don't need the minimap. They already know where the mine is when it's loaded.
    Mining / Herbalism here I come!.. just need to buy a new acc for about $100 >_<

so they want rgrowth and nourish to do the same job - they allready have a flash heal in teh resto tree , so why add another? regrowth was allright as it was , slightly slower but has the 21 second hot.

Love the new character page and the minimap !

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaxalexi View Post
    I'm liking the new Spellbook changes but I'm wondering if anyone can provide information as to whether you see ALL the spells that are available to you (just grey at lower levels), or only the spells available to your spec?

IE, a level 1 Warrior will see all spells, but at level 10 the Warrior specs Arms...

1) Will he still see all the Warrior spells?
    2) Will he just see generic Warrior (all specs) spells?
    3) Will the Fury / Prot Spells "disappear"?
    or
    4) Will the Arms spells just "appear", (and be grey where required)?
    He will see all spells that are none-talent-tree restricted, so if he chose arms, shield block and last stand would be grey'd out. Assuming those are still learned IN the prot talent tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Roangut View Post
    I wonder what hunters can track? if they can track everything at once or still one at a time? nodes and POI too?
    I hope so, but I doubt it. That'd be too OP for our own good.

Sooooo glad to finally see a better way of sorting for professions! It's been needed for a while now. Also really excited about being able to go to my spellbook and see what level I will learn a certain ability instead of needing to go to my trainer and look through everything/go to a fan site and look it up.

Eagerly awaiting a look at the new talent changes though, so I can make up my mind whether or not I like them =/

nice changes, anyway i want to play it and see the sparkles myself :P

Quote Originally Posted by Garam View Post
    I hope so, but I doubt it. That'd be too OP for our own good.
    Friend has a hunter on the beta. Yes, hunters can track everything at once. The damage buff doesn't stack, if that's what your getting at. You don't get +5% for dragonkin, plus an additional 5% for tracking beasts if you are also tracking beasts. You just get 5% because you're tracking.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Friend has a hunter on the beta. Yes, hunters can track everything at once. The damage buff doesn't stack, if that's what your getting at. You don't get +5% for dragonkin, plus an additional 5% for tracking beasts if you are also tracking beasts. You just get 5% because you're tracking.
    Do we still get the +stealth detection buff from using Detect Hidden as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthalus View Post
    so they want rgrowth and nourish to do the same job - they allready have a flash heal in teh resto tree , so why add another? regrowth was allright as it was , slightly slower but has the 21 second hot.
    I think regrowth should be the "fast heal" and nourish the "heal" equivalent for druids. If yes than it's a little bit odd, because regrowth is all but not "fast" in the moment, isn't it?

Well, these are much needed UI improvements... I wish they'd do something different with the character frame and the stats off to the side, I really don't want to scroll to see all my talents...

Also, yay for new wave of beta invites this week.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by writhe666 View Post
    Well, these are much needed UI improvements... I wish they'd do something different with the character frame and the stats off to the side, I really don't want to scroll to see all my talents...

Also, yay for new wave of beta invites this week.
    You can minimize stat windows.. so if you are a mage, you probably don't want to see melee stats - close it, nor do you want to see ranged statsa - close it. Cuz I think you can show spell stats + base stats + defense~ without scrolling.

Like the new changes!

The polished look of these changes excites me!

"We've already built the theoretical Deathwing gear, so we can make sure the numbers are more appropriate."

So they confirm DW will be the end boss... I was so hoping (another) Old God.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    I think regrowth should be the "fast heal" and nourish the "heal" equivalent for druids. If yes than it's a little bit odd, because regrowth is all but not "fast" in the moment, isn't it?
    my regrowth isnt all that slow , with ng proc its on a 1.1s cast vs 0.9 for nourish - its the mana cost which hurts since its 29% of base mana vs 18% for nourish thats 5 nourish mana wise for 3 regrowth and fully talented and glyphed then nourish is `flashing` for alot more

Whooooooooo!!! No more forgetting to put on Sense Undead. d===(^.^)z