15+ Year Old Account

worgen druid etc..

i came across a video on youtube showing a worgens cat form looks pretty kool but im wondering with all the new changes coming will druids be able to have all three forms the start for example i plan on playing feral worgen cat will i be able to transform into bear for looks if i wanted allso i got another question when in combat will the worgen form transform into cat form?

Deleted
    Transform in to bear form while playing kitty form for looks? Ummm no...

And the Worgen form is like it's normal form.. the human form is just cosmetic.

Your question doesn't really make that much sense. Worgen druids are going to play like regular druids. You can transform into bear, cat, aquatic, and travel form when needed, but your normal casting form will be the worgen form (normal form)

Make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
    i came across a video on youtube showing a worgens cat form looks pretty kool but im wondering with all the new changes coming will druids be able to have all three forms the start for example i plan on playing feral worgen cat will i be able to transform into bear for looks if i wanted allso i got another question when in combat will the worgen form transform into cat form?

I'm having a tough time deciphering what you want to know. Druid forms for worgen work just like they do for night elves, tauren (or trolls for that matter). You look like a werewolf most of the time. When you press the button to turn into cat form, you look like a cat with the appropriate racial model and have access to feral cat abilities. When you press the button to turn into bear form, you look like a bear with the appropriate racial model and have access to feral bear abilities. It is no different than it's always been.

druids are druids, worgen form = cosmetic
    So you cant do kitty dmg in bear form.