Thread: What

What

I didnt think hacking WoW was possible...This is a legitamate screen shot from about 15 minutes ago where an alliance player hacked through the wall with a siege engine into our relic room. All the walls were still up and we were not even close to losing.

Gaze upon this travesty.
    Last edited by Midbozz; 2010-07-17 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Forgot about name policy

Quote Originally Posted by Midbozz View Post
    I didnt think hacking WoW was possible...This is a legitamate screen shot from about 15 minutes ago where an alliance player (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ndrius&cn=Scab) hacked through the wall with a siege engine into our relic room. All the walls were still up and we were not even close to losing.

Gaze upon this travesty.
    sigh well anything is hackable with enough time and skill. Oh and you might get a ban for the naming and shaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Doddilus
    fireball
    what can't be solved by shooting a fireball at it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Ultima View Post
    I'll say Night Elves. They'll hide in their treehouse, put up a "No orks allwed" sign and pull up the ladder.

It was a glitch. You can't hack like that. Besides, what's stopping the horde in that match from teleporting inside to get rid of it ?!? Vehicles can be soloed by 1 player, 2 or 3 is overkill.

Not that an effective hack, if you ask me.

Deleted
    Could've won that if you didn't start taking screenshots. Damn.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomag7 View Post
    It was a glitch. You can't hack like that. Besides, what's stopping the horde in that match from teleporting inside to get rid of it ?!? Vehicles can be soloed by 1 player, 2 or 3 is overkill.

Not that an effective hack, if you ask me.
    Really? an alliance player on Sunstrider EU flew with a tank from one of the worksshops to the fortress gate.

What is that if not a hack?