Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    The young Draenei smiled, as she with a minor gesture took off two bracelets. Arygos could feel how theese were absorbing magical prowess. As she did, instantly her pressence was rising. "My master told me never to take theese off fighting an enemy unworthy. If we're talking gods however, I think he'll forgive me" Starting to channel her energies, Arygos could feel her pressence continually rising. Right up untill she grabbed him again, her eyes now filled with intent of killing. "I'm ready, Arygos. Lets give them hell"

(( I like the build up Now, we'll probably wait till Elyaan to be back :/ If I get too impatient, we'll just fight with Stall. ))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((The amount of epic in said can not be described in any words comprehensible by anything in our level of reality!))

Skylar, The Twilight Shadow.
    Shan'do Ninsho Wisepaw, Wardancer and future Shodo-Pan.

((Just on for a minute or so. I give control of all of my characters, to whoever.))

(( I personally suggest to not do that, as I have a raid tonight and it's better to RP with a person who knows the character. ))

As the demons reached the front line, they were greeted by a mass exorcism spell, cast by an assortment of fifty drenai and sin'dorei paladins, and the ground was so heavily consecrated, it was difficult to see through the golden glow. The melee hefted their weapons, bracing for the initial impact.
    Death is the only true release, the only real freedom.

Sora Dawnblade Bio. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...94#post8142294

Shaza'Kiel Bio. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...69#post8342969

Though burned, the spells did not kill many of the demons. Weakened, they clashed with the elves. Despite their weakened state, they managed to kill several of the elves. Felhunters scampered off, and found several of the magi and anchorites. succubi distracted some of the soldiers, while the felguard killed them.

~~~

Morzath made a quick signal with his free hand, and several of the warlocks and a couple of his captains left through a portal. The plan was coming together.

But there was something amiss... He had sensed some dark energy... not fel energy, but something worse. Something to do with the Old Gods. Worried, he may have to call a truce, for a time. Of course, it was unlikely that the draenei and blood elves would agree to such, considering their natural hatred for his kind. A shame, really. With the blue dragon, Morzath hardly needed the pyrite anymore... just as a procaution. Perhaps the leaders of the opposition would see reason.

Aalena began wandering out of her tent. Looking out, the human was still upon the horison. Looking to her left, she saw Yanaa sitting. Approaching the Grand Vindicator, she ordered her to bolster the shielding around the camp, and she went about her duty, informing the remaining troops. My plan is forming perfectly, she murmured to herself. She then travelled to the back of their base, towards the engineers. Here, they toiled away with their contraptions, to make use of the pyrite.

Aalena produced a single scroll from thin air, and handed it to one of them. "Create this.", spoke the Grand Anchorite, and before the engineer could reply, she had already wandered off. She now called to Yanaa, who entered her tent, as did Aalena. For the next few minutes, all that could be heard eminating from it was muffled screams, and then silence had returned...

((Does she have... her sight back? Also, seems we found out where Sora's dagger went, and it wasn't in his back. ))
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2010-07-24 at 08:24 AM.

((sorry guys havent been able to post for a bit, expect a full post in a couple of hours.))

((Welcome back, but make sure you catch up. A lot has happened. ))

(( I'll post in an hour or two, so you don't get too exited and post before stall and xana arrive ))

Deleted
    (( I've been here for ages ))

((I'm just waiting... slowly... killing off my own kin...))

As Aalena exited her tent, she covered the enterance, so no one could see what lay inside. Immediately, an engineer came running to her, "Grand Anchorite, we lack some of the required supplies for your 'device'. Where can we acquire them?", waiting impatiently. The Grand Anchorite seemed to have her thoughts elsewhere, so her reply was delayed. "Find them yourself. I've seen a scrapyard, further to the east. Have a little search there.", she said softly. She then wandered off, to a nearby ledge, and just looked out.

The engineer gathered up the other engineers, and wandered out of their base towards the supposed scrapyard. What they found instead, was an endless desert... and they never did return.

(( Aalena, do you mind a little bit of godly powers (full power of the blue, slightly lower then malygos himself) for this? I got thoughts that I'm sure I and Xana could do. Gonna make this worthwhile ))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((I'm ready to go if you guys are now, sorry my coach is a real A-hole when I show up late.))

Skylar, The Twilight Shadow.
    Shan'do Ninsho Wisepaw, Wardancer and future Shodo-Pan.

Deleted
    "I'm not sure if this will be enough from me. I cannot ask you to do everything out there, Arygos" Pondering a second, Xana took a decision. If they were going to meddle with forces strong enough to make a dragon of this power tremble, she'd have to give it her all..
    As the dragon and the Draenei were both mostly ready, she did something strange. Xana opened the top of her robes, leaving a small hole down to her chest open. Letting her hand slide inside, she slowly drove out an amulet made of silver and gold, with a dark purple stone in the middle. This pendant was given to her many years ago on her birthday by her master, Morzath. Arygos could hear the faint cries from men, women and children alike. Fragments from their souls had been captured, imprisoned and were now being endlessly tortured. They were giving the stone properties, energies, and theese could be drained. Xana started whispering in Kalimag, focussing her very own essence onto the pendant. Slowly, a little purple line connected between Xana and the soul pendant, then progressively more popped up, untill Xana's eyes changed from a white glow to a more demonic purple. The pendant was withdrawn to the insides of her robes again, still hanging around her neck. With a simple gesture, the robes were closed.
    Xana's voice too had become deeper, darker, and she seemed more malevolent than before.
    "That should do. Now, lets find the enemy"

His eyes glistened from the sun, his heart beat quickly, resonating in his huge abdomen. His eyes were closing now, seeing only the past...

A world of peace, Arygos playing with his brother, Malygos above, talking to his consort. His beautiful azure skin shinning in the rays of a setting sun...

A world so perfect... Destroyed by demons. Or so he thought at first...

Flying in the night sky, following Malygos, going to meet with a strange elf... The conversation that ensued; talk about demons, about the well, about life and death, about a destroyer...

He remembered his brother, how he played with him, chasing him.

Arriving at the haven of the night elves, Illidan, Cenarius, Furion... They went towards the home of the damned; the Highbourne... Arygos felt the presence coming up through the well, his shadow too big for the contents of the pool... He could feel the tug of the magic, the mystical pull of the arcane. He felt himself absorbing some of the power.... Power that fuels his unspeakable magic...

Arygos felt his pace quickening, he spoke, directly to the girl's mind "You and I, Xana, we shall make him remember the power of Norgannon."

Reminiscent of the past, Arygos saw the world, being ripped apart, torn by the incredible amount of magic...

"We will destroy it. We will make it pay for the destruction of this world. We shall conquer it. And we shall take it's power."

Arygos, sleeping in the cave, on the outskirts of the newly formed Azeroth... Thinking... Wondering... How?

"You and I, Xana, we will make C'thun pay."

During his slumber, the realization hit him. How did the demons find this world? How did the destroyer find the paradise that was Azeroth? Them. The ones that had destroyed the Earth-warder, that had destroyed his flight. He would make them pay. The Old Gods would die...

A strange mist surrounded Arygos, fueling power to both he and Xana. With Malygos deceased because of his maddening... Arygos was the most powerful of his flight... But only the Old Gods deserved his Wrath.

---------- Post added 2010-07-24 at 09:01 PM ----------

(( I'm sorry going out with family and going to go see Inception, should be back in 4 hours, max. Think of what you're going to do, Xana, Stall, Aaelna.))

((before you go, end... may I use your troops? The ground forces, that is. We ARE comrades, yes?))

---------- Post added 2010-07-24 at 05:26 PM ----------

((before you go, end... may I use your troops? The ground forces, that is. We ARE comrades, yes?))

Ryker watched the massive battle unfold before him, watching and waiting for the perfect moment to strike.
    Ryker gave three long and sharp whistles before the air erupted into the massive thunder of bullets and missiles fell upon the Dranei lines, indiscriminately killing anyone near them.

"ORDERS BOSS!?" His lieutenat shouted towards him.

"Kill those Dranei bastards and anyone else who dares violate our neutrality!" Ryker turned to the rest of his men arrayed upon the mountain side.

"FLY KEZANS COLORS BOYS! GOLD AND BEACH FRONT PROPERTY WILL SOON BE OURS!" Ryker turned back towards the battle and charged, saber in one hand and pistol in the other. Ryker's bruisers followed quickly behind screaming curses and battle shouts, as the sharpshooters continued their barrage.

Quote Originally Posted by End'ghao View Post
    (( Aalena, do you mind a little bit of godly powers (full power of the blue, slightly lower then malygos himself) for this? I got thoughts that I'm sure I and Xana could do. Gonna make this worthwhile ))
    ((That's fine. Sorry if I've been a little away. Been quite busy ingame today.))

Teluun looked out, as his Draenei brethren fell to the Goblin agressors. "A foolish move, greenskin.", shouted the Grand Vindicator. He immediately called to the nearby Blood Elves, hoping for some sort of assistance.

Aalena continued to wander around her much deserted base of operations now. The minions managed to create a sturdy wall out of scraps of metal, with jagged spikes protruding out of it. Within the outer wall glistened the holy shield, still being upheld by the holy magics of her light-blessed kin, yet now her followers. She looked to the sky at this moment, seeing an azure behemoth in the distance. A foolish mistake, she whispered to herself, watching him flail around in the air with the use of his gargantuan wings.

However, something caught her eye. A small speck on his back, yet it was still quite unrecogniseable. Probably a little pet of his, no major threat, she thought to herself. She wandered closer to the edges of her encampment. Now, setting her eyes once again onto Arygos, she whispered one thing, "Bring it, whelp.".