Help / advice would be appriciated (3v3)

Hello fellow mmo-champs,
    So lately i've started doing some arena on my Spriest, and it's going quite well.
    The setup my two friends and i have been running consists of: Elesham, Hpally and Spriest(me)
    At the moment we are at 1700, having a 3 week forced break due to vacations and such, so i decided to come here to ask for help / advice, i am aware that this might fit better in with the guys at arenajunkies.com but thought i'd give it a go here.

So what i generally need from you guys is:
    Have any of you tried out this setup, if so whats the potential of it?
    Advice regarding my armory ( http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ras&cn=Drafter )
    And just general tips regarding the teams we might encounter and struggle with.

If more information is need, please do let me know, and i'll try and update this, cheers in advance
    (Oh and yeh i know wizcleave is easymode etc etc)

If i want to see the potential of it I just go to the rankings page of AJ and stipulate the classes - if its like x3 teams above 2.5k I get a little suspect, if its quite heavily represented I feel confident of its potential.

I havent played the comp so will refrain from commenting, seems ok to me, perhaps a druid for clone spam might be a bit better but *shrug* a bop on an ele sham and freedom/bubble to tank melee is always handy. As a resto druid sometimes i'm gobsmacked at how fast a warrior can down me with a tiny bit of help

Cheers for the advice blowbags, the holy paladin in our team actually has a druid with some pvp gear, i might just have to ask her politely to transfer it to horde

10+ Year Old Account
    - Heroism
    - Dot someone up and HoJ him, if he doesnt trinket he will die.
    - After he trinkets, silence their healer and Horror the nuke target.

It's just not possible to heal through heroism + sPriest + eShamana and horrored he can't get behind a pillar = you win.

Quote Originally Posted by Store1989 View Post
    Cheers for the advice blowbags, the holy paladin in our team actually has a druid with some pvp gear, i might just have to ask her politely to transfer it to horde
    Holy Paladin > Resto Druid TRUST ME

it just can make an immense difference in how skilled the holy paladin is, a healer that takes more brain than the rest tbh (except shaman wich imo is only skill requiring and fair balanced healer there is)

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

I wanted the Burning Legion Faction

I went on answered the questions didnt think id get it by what i was picking, i got the burning legion faction.

Quote Originally Posted by terrorlord15 View Post
    Holy Paladin > Resto Druid TRUST ME

it just can make an immense difference in how skilled the holy paladin is, a healer that takes more brain than the rest tbh (except shaman wich imo is only skill requiring and fair balanced healer there is)
    Just want to say my initial suggestion was a rough guess in regards to setting up a heroism nuke so im very open to someone saying "NO NO NO stick with pala" - that said, I do see druid on the AJ listings, more often than not though they use ele/boom/disc.

Quote Originally Posted by blowbags2 View Post
    Just want to say my initial suggestion was a rough guess in regards to setting up a heroism nuke so im very open to someone saying "NO NO NO stick with pala" - that said, I do see druid on the AJ listings, more often than not though they use ele/boom/disc.
    Any of the three (Disc/Paladin/Druid) will do, but they serve different purposes. The druid brings CC to the table (Root+cyclone) and he’s very mobile (and has a decent mana pool/regeneration), plus he hots and runs. It’s a good idea.

A paladin brings nice protection vs melee (bop+freedom) and can survive if he’s good (plus he has his bubble for a “second chance”). He can also dispel while de DPS are busy DPSeing.

The priest, on the other hand, may be compromised if he’s not very good, yes he can kite a little bit, but a warrior and any other melee will be able to take his ears as a nice gift after pain sup has been used. Yet, he’s an excellent offensive dispeller (like the shaman), but brings fear (something the shadow priest already has, and better). He can manaburn a healer if needed and can be very offensive (HolyFire+Smite combo).

I’d say try with the paladin, but make sure he/she is good.

Regarding the dps, as it has been said, dot everyone slow them (mind fly) and let the elemental shaman do it’s 4 button magic.

Things that can go wrong very easily: Not having good LoS to actually score a Kill. if the enemy is hidding from you while a rogue rapes either of you, it’s hard to score a kill. The shadow priest can be very fragile if caught in the wrong place, same with the ele shaman. But DOTs+Bloodlust+ Ele Shaman = kill. You have to be offensive as much as you can, caught them in the open, split them with fears/thunderstorms, follow with hex+silence+horror + [cyclone/hammer/shocks/etc]. You have a lot of CC depending on the healer you chose, learn to apply that in succession while trying to score a kill. Don’t be afraid of suddenly switching whoever makes a mistake…

If the other healer is a druid, dot a target, make damage and when some target runs out of hots… switch, cc and kill.
    A paladin without bubble will have serious troubles too.

Good luck!