Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm liking this new format I hated having to read through 3-4 pages of massive paragraphs each day.. (for some reason reading off a computer screen isn't as enjoyable as books).

and lol at Garithos the bully who would have thought.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    Now, who would be the third bully?

*Nudge nudge* Come on, some ideas?

15+ Year Old Account
    Harod >_>

We need more random NPC cameos. Also.. since we're following closely with the stories title "Retcon" We might as well go all out and say "To hell with the facts!"

My point is.. Horde need to have a rival school

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    Harod >_>

We need more random NPC cameos. Also.. since we're following closely with the stories title "Retcon" We might as well go all out and say "To hell with the facts!"

My point is.. Horde need to have a rival school
    They could make a tear through the fabric of the universe and open a portal to Draenor. I mean, it's Rhonin we're talking about... timelines happen to other people.

Kael'thas... principle... really? Adding some now...

As Aegwynn entered the principle's office, she saw Kael'thas sitting there, rather smugly. Dragging the red haired human by the ear, she sat him in the chair infront of the principle. She then wandered off, returning to her class. Rhonin sat there, looking at the floor. "Look at me when I'm talking to you, young man!", bellowed the Elven principle. With a flick of his hair, Rhonin looked up. Kael'thas was mesmorised by the fiery colour, staring at it intently. "Erm, you okay?", spoke Rhonin. Kael'thas broke out of his trance, and retured to his composure.

"So, child, what have you done today?", said the principle, attempting to look intimidating, but failing miserably. "Erm.. nothing sir. I was merely... practicing my magical abilities... taught by your very own people, to my kin.". Kael'thas nodded, and a smile appeared on his face, "Very well then, Rhonin. Return to your class. Nothing wrong with a little bit of harmless magic!". The principle then reclined in his chair, "Run along now, young one. You don't want to miss some of that wonderful knowledge!". Rhonin stood up, and slowly vacated the office. As he shut the door, he heard some odd laughing coming from inside. "Crazy old creep", he whispered.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2010-07-25 at 04:52 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan-Amuno View Post
    Kael'thas... principle... really? Adding some now...
    Well, he's a prince-iple...

Okay, bad pun is bad and I'm ashamed now.

Not bad, really. Also, log on, come heal Sunwell.

Deleted
    Not bad, really. Also, log on, come heal Sunwell.
    My sis will come.

Edit: Oooooor maybe not. There's a thunderstorm brewing it would seem. :/
    Last edited by mmoc8b3023a1c1; 2010-07-25 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Edit: Oooooor maybe not. There's a thunderstorm brewing it would seem. :/
    She said.

By the time Rhonin left the principle's office, first period was over and it was time to start heading to second period. Great, Rhonin thought, I have physical education next . It took Rhonin twelve minutes to find the locker room but since Rhonin is so awesome he bent time to his will and it only took him three minutes. Rhonin found himself a locker across from a mirror so he could look at his sexy hair. The moment he took of his shirt he heard women screaming from the women's locker room next door. He put on the rest of his gym clothes and only he could make gym clothes look so good.

Suddenly two boys collided into the lockers behind him and left a huge dent. The two boys seemed to be brawling in the middle of the locker room but Lor'themar, the assistant gym coach took no notice. The two boys continued to tackle each other until the one with the big chin ended up on top.

"Dude!!!!!" The boy with the big chin said.
    "Ahhh man get off, I can feel your balls pressing against my back."
    The dude with the big chin got off and the boy exchanged a swift /brofist.
    "You got lucky Varian, I want a rematch!"
    Varian smiled. "Not now Bolvar, we gotta get into the gym. I heard the new gym teacher is fineeeeeeeeeee."

The two exchanged another /brofist and ran to the gym. Rhonin, having no idea wtf just happened, decided to follow the boys. hmmmm Rhonin mused, it has been a while since i had a teacher fantasy.

As Rhonin walked in to the gym, the girls all giggled and squealed. Rhonin did a quick /pelvic thrust and sent a few girls flying into the padded gym wall. He sat behind Varian and Bolvar and began to wait for the hot gym teacher but quickly got distracted. He began flirting with the girls and didn't even notice when the gym teacher walked in.

"Excuse me..." A tiny voice spoke but nobody seemed to listen. They continued their conversations. "Hello class?" the tiny voice said again, but again the children didn't listen.

"WHY YOU INSOLENT LITTLE ASSHOLES LISTEN TO YOUR FUCKING ELDERS OR I WILL SLAUGHTER YOU!!!"

All the kids went silent. Rhonin looked up and couldn't believe what he saw. "Now you failures of life, I am Ms. Sylvanas Windrunner, your new gym teacher." A kid put up his hand to ask a question.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" the kid asked. A swift woooooooossssssssshhhh was heard and Rhonin looked behind him to see that Sylvanas shot the kid, in the face.

"Any more questions?" she asked. What a bitch, Rhonin thought. But for some reason he was really turned on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Now, who would be the third bully?

*Nudge nudge* Come on, some ideas?

I had the idea that Calia Menethil could be that "cheerleader/popular/bitch " And mix in with the bullies but have an older boy friend "Daval Prestor" And lead the younger boys on.
    And clamming!

Profound scholar and master in lore in the high degree of Titan origins and the old god mythology....Lol jokes

Don't forget there are two Rhonin's the actual teenage Rhonin and " Red " who is the Rhonin we know. Just so were clear when we are dealing with Red we should refer to him as Red and the teachers should refer to him as Red. His appearence has also been altered slightly so he may not have the * Umph * he's used too.

That way if we see the name Rhonin we know it's the naive teenage Rhonin

"Dude!!!!!" The boy with the big chin said.
    "Ahhh man get off, I can feel your balls pressing against my back."
    The dude with the big chin got off and the boy exchanged a swift /brofist.
    "You got lucky Varian, I want a rematch!"
    HAHA excellent

Garithos and Blackmoore and Zak Morris oh my! Nasty group of bullies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    Don't forget there are two Rhonin's the actual teenage Rhonin and " Red " who is the Rhonin we know. Just so were clear when we are dealing with Red we should refer to him as Red and the teachers should refer to him as Red. His appearence has also been altered slightly so he may not have the * Umph * he's used too.
    Also, probably due to the infinite interfering he's going through puberty again, not only physically but mentally too.

Because where would be the fun otherwise?

I'm sorta confused. We have two Rhonin's?

Deleted
    I'm sorta confused. We have two Rhonin's?
    One is the Rhonin who went back in time. The other one is the Rhonin who was already there. Simple.

I don't think we have introduced the other Rhonin yet.

So, we've just been the normal Rhonin right? Then where's "Red"?

Also, Horns.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klheart View Post
    I don't think we have introduced the other Rhonin yet.
    He would of course be fashionably late.

So, we've just been the normal Rhonin right? Then where's "Red"?

Also, Horns.
    The one we have is Red, which is future Rhonin's fake name. Rhonin is the past Rhonin.

And HOOOOOORNS! They increase your:

a) effective health and threat
    b) healing
    c) DPS
    d) skills

P.S.: If it all goes according to my plans, you may see the HOOOOORNS! play a part in the Diaries too.
    Last edited by mmoc8b3023a1c1; 2010-07-25 at 08:20 PM.

Confused again. So where's the real Rhonin now? That is if "Red" is in the Gym.

^ prolly huffing drugs with Krasus.