Enhancement changing with gear level?

So i was a smidge bored and had some spare time to throw at the current shaman talents. While i dont completely agree that they go along with the idea of them being "fun," i do believe there is more than one spec that can possibly gain viability as we progress through gear.

Im pretty sure that this is the current idea of the cookie cutter spec for enhancement:
    http://www.wowtal.com/#k=kcs365wQh.9q4.shaman

When is tarted looking and thinking about it, i realised that while elemental precision is by no means a bad talent, it fails in the same way ArP fails currently. It only really works for enhancement in one side of our damage. With that train of thought once we reached the point that gear could cap spell hit without talents, it would in truth help out the physical side of enhancement more as well (more white hits) and losing no spell hits. This would free up 3 points that could possibly go into some other talent that would increase damage, and my build ended up looking like this:
    http://www.wowtal.com/#k=k1w8YSvpm.9q4.shaman

Any thoughts on this?

PS: No glyphs because Blizzard has said "You'd be better off just ignoring glyphs completely at this point."

Both specs would be bad..

I would use this:
    http://www.wowtal.com/#k=Wb2K3mGUt.9q4.shaman]

Considering Shamanistic rage it's 90% (not 90).. Plus mana can be a problem late in fights, so having 10% more mana is more useful then the reduction of the mana cost. And most guilds will want there raiders to take the 30% DR incase of mass AoE damage etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Dioxy View Post
    Both specs would be bad..

I would use this:
    http://www.wowtal.com/#k=Wb2K3mGUt.9q4.shaman]

Considering Shamanistic rage it's 90% (not 90).. Plus mana can be a problem late in fights, so having 10% more mana is more useful then the reduction of the mana cost. And most guilds will want there raiders to take the 30% DR incase of mass AoE damage etc..

Actually, with the already increased health pool, good guilds expect you not to be stupid, and put points into getting maximum dps, and keep yourself alive by not dying to environmental effects based on skill.

taking the dmg reduction talents will NEVER be cookie cutter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

Since the mana of the healers are going to be a less than infinte (as it is in wotlk) it might help to have a 30% DR with 25% Uptime,(7,5%) in point.

And it might be useful on fights that includes much running and low downtime on melee autoswing. for reducing the cost of you abilities for a while.

I think it would be stupid not to take it.
    It would be like a Spriest not taking dispertion in a PvE build.

As there is no mana regeneration in SR anymore just cost effectiveness, im not totally sold on it. But as for eating AE im with Varg, standing in the GIANT GLOWING OMINOUS RING is usually a very bad thing, and blizzard even takes steps to ensure you can see them, changin colors so they are more visible and or adding them in.

If the current enhancement trends stays the way it is (no promises) haste giving a crap ton more auto attacks, more hit = more white hits, which equals more possible mana gains.

SR seems to be more of a situational talent now to me. When raiding i dont consider healing myself on the basis that is not my job, not what i joined to do, and if i die because i did something stupid, i deserved it. I do my job, they do theirs, seems to be why theres different roles within a raid to me. Now with that said, that talent is unquestionably a MUST for PvP. 30% less damage with a 90% reduction on mana cost will allow us to drastically drop the amount of damage we are taking and pop a heal or two without being instantly oom.

BTW the idea is absolute max DPS, think 10% LK, 10% 3D sarth when it was progression. When the point is that if you cant push the numbers you need, you lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciege View Post
    As there is no mana regeneration in SR anymore just cost effectiveness, im not totally sold on it. But as for eating AE im with Varg, standing in the GIANT GLOWING OMINOUS RING is usually a very bad thing, and blizzard even takes steps to ensure you can see them, changin colors so they are more visible and or adding them in.

If the current enhancement trends stays the way it is (no promises) haste giving a crap ton more auto attacks, more hit = more white hits, which equals more possible mana gains.

SR seems to be more of a situational talent now to me. When raiding i dont consider healing myself on the basis that is not my job, not what i joined to do, and if i die because i did something stupid, i deserved it. I do my job, they do theirs, seems to be why theres different roles within a raid to me. Now with that said, that talent is unquestionably a MUST for PvP. 30% less damage with a 90% reduction on mana cost will allow us to drastically drop the amount of damage we are taking and pop a heal or two without being instantly oom.

BTW the idea is absolute max DPS, think 10% LK, 10% 3D sarth when it was progression. When the point is that if you cant push the numbers you need, you lose.

Heals dont get mana reduction from shamanistic rage