Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Shaman's wear mail while most Shaman's in Lore wear some Tribal Leather stuff.
    (except Thrall that wears his Doomhammer Stuff)
    Every Shaman can cast Hex, while lorewise hex is a spell only used by trolls.

Tauren's aren't that kind of Warrior that charges with 2 Big Weapons into the fray, but Tauren still can be Fury Warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    My DK is in pretty bad gear, 5004 GS, and he can pull 6k dps self buffed on target dummies. Oh, did I mention he's unholy/frost? I'd suggest trying it out. It's one of the best performing DK dps specs in ICC.

By the way, here's my DK's armory.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...hos&cn=Sumadda
    Last edited by Addamus; 2010-08-06 at 03:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Ahoy there, Captain Crybuckets, be that some QQ I see? Yarr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltair View Post
    Yo Dawg I heard you like to QQ, so I put some QQ in your QQ so you can QQ while you QQ
    I enjoy creative ways to call people out on whining. If I see any, they're likely to end up here.

then play another class if you don't like it so much.
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

10+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck is with all the trolls on the forums these last few days. Mods all go on vacation?
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by BTF777 View Post
    AHAHAHAHA and you bastards calling me bad/stupid look at fucking that , the top frost DPS beat the top unholy dps (Who probably has a shadowmourne) AND I'M THE STUPID ONE? OWNNNED
    Man who cares about u?! go play whatever u want, stop crying. this have nothing about lore
    Last edited by Tyedis; 2010-08-06 at 04:01 PM.

AHAHAHAHA and you bastards calling me bad/stupid look at fucking that , the top frost DPS beat the top unholy dps (Who probably has a shadowmourne) AND I'M THE STUPID ONE? OWNNNED
    Actually, no, you're not the stupid one. You are "Stupid". Not the adjective. "Stupid" can be considered your name, your essence of being.
    You are the impersonation of "Stupid". Congratz.

Since you don't get what I'm saying, I'll spell it out for you. Taking something like this as evidence is an incredible fail.
    Example: The strongest man in the world is a scrawny, five-year old kid with glasses. Does that mean that all five-year old kids with glasses are stronger than every single weight-lifter? No. Though, you might actually think so, which leads back to the whole "Stupid" stuff.

So this just re-confirms to me how much frost smashes unholys face , and reaffirms my DK is stuck being a lore-breaking weirdo ass frost warrior for life....
    All kinds of deathknights have some kind of lore behind. Blood is closest to the "fallen third war paladin", look at talents like "might of mograine", "veteran of the third war", plus the original talent tree was a bloody mirrored version of the ret paladin talent tree. Unholy is more magic+disease-based, a bit closer to the original horde deathknights, which have not been the superhardest knights in armor, but more evil necromancers. Frost introduces the Lich Kings personal flavour to the deathknight class. I have no idea why the namegiving frost talent is named "Guile of Gorefiend" since Gorefiend was more an unholy deathknight and is not related to the "icy" stuff at all. "Threat of Thassarian" matches the theme perfectly, since that guy is a typical "lich king"-deathknight, plus the most iconic dual-wielder currently in game.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

The Lich King and all his minions live in a land of ice...how is frost spec lore breaking?

And the difference between Frost and Unholy dps is within a few percent...definetely not mediocre

Ebon Plaguebringer. Raid utility.

kthx

Deleted
    You are playing WoW wrong... you dont choose spec... you choose your playstyle and use the best spec! Blood- tank Frost- pve unholy- pvp... same as all other classes

10+ Year Old Account
    Umm, no it didn't, it shows unholy beating frost. Tard xD

I'm going to go watch Inception and then complain that it's nothing like Toy Story 3, despite the fact they're both films, and when I'm laughed out of the cinema I'll think of you.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the new sig. literally LOLd on that one
    I'm going to go watch Inception and then complain that it's nothing like Toy Story 3, despite the fact they're both films, and when I'm laughed out of the cinema I'll think of you.

frost beat them by...about 100 dps? thats nothing more than RNG factoring in.

EDIT: If I'm not mistaking I think the top DK on saurfang atm is blood.
    Last edited by DerGenerale; 2010-08-06 at 04:06 PM.
    The time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stfu and HOWLING BLAAAAAAAST more.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

Can we ban this guy ? Really ?
    Making death knights look bad and stupid.
    Sorry to actually make a post like this but yeah

Also @ OP
    Stop being such a scrub player when you learn to play and have something worth while to say then people might listen to it.

As you stated you copied Ej...because we all know saying "ej" in a forum post makes you suddenly a good player.
    Good day hope to not see you around here soon.

1. If you weren't spreading your diseases around and the paladin was constantly using Holy Wrath, Consecrate and had the 2pcT10 then yeah, they'd probably do more damage than you on a fight where there are constantly spawning undead adds to AoE down.

2. What's you're current weapon for Unholy, what are your weapons for Frost? If there's a pretty big difference between the 2 of them you could be losing out.

3. Unholy has a lot more "ramp-up" time than Frost does. Also the burst AoE damage from Frost is much higher than that of Unholy. This often accounts for a lot of the difference in damage. With Frost having higher damage on shorter fights or fights where there are a lot of adds without much HP than Unholy.

4. Practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Horrid Crow View Post
    You're just bad. Sorry.
    This ... A Trolling QQ thread and this should be the only responce imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    I thank you for the new sig and agree this guy has no clue what he's talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Quote Originally Posted by Kethlan View Post
    frost beat them by...about 100 dps? thats nothing more than RNG factoring in.
    Also the frost highest fight was far shorter than the unholy one. (both top ones)
    Short fight in many cases = better dps.