268. This poll is closed
  • Yes

126 47.01%
  • No

142 52.99%
Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Blood Elf Genocide

Would you find this funny? And would you participate?

10+ Year Old Account
    I was like the first person to vote yes so people can whine and complain.
    also.. in b4 lock?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    One day Tyrande was flying from Darnassus to Moonglade, but the gryphon crashed and she fell into the dancing Troll village. Being the leader of the night elves, Tyrande landed with a swift roll and added some street moves to make it look as if she fell on purpose. The trolls then however challenged her to a dance off, which they easily won. Being pissed as hell, Tyrande immediately hearted and ordered the extermination of the dancing troll village.

I'm only okay with Gnomeicide >:]

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I support this genocide, the only other genocide i support is that of wasps in the real world (I hate those bastard insects)

I assume by this, you're referring to a possible quest wherein a player engages in widespread killing of blood elves. Funnily enough, we already do this in The Burning Crusade. I mean sure, it's ten Sunwing Sentinels here, fifteen Falconcrest Mages there, but when you consider that nearly every one of the millions of players have done that killing well...that's a LOT of dead blood elves.
    Freakin' infraction points...how do they work?!

pah i liked the wasps comment if that was a pun but i think it would be really cool there was a genocide going on. i have a feeling we wouldnt be commiting it (either side) but wed be helping some random faction. but yeah genocide would be a cool thing in WoW
    That you're offended becuase of such a stupid reason as someone suggesting implementing a custom used in the west world, of which it's history and mythology Warcraft is mainly based upon offends me.

Deleted
    I usually hear my friends telling me that I have some sick and sadistic humour... But there is nothing fun about genocide, no matter how you use the word it shouldn't be discussed openly like this.

Having less Belfs can only be a good thing. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking as a member of a race thats seen genocide from both the "genocider" and "genocidee", I can honestly tell you that its not as satisfying as it sounds. Also, blood elves are too cute to kill IMO. Send them to the alliance, we'll actually appreciate them.

you know i thijnk this thread should be closed just so we dont get any ignorant posts. i can already see them coming. ignorance from both sides, that is.
    That you're offended becuase of such a stupid reason as someone suggesting implementing a custom used in the west world, of which it's history and mythology Warcraft is mainly based upon offends me.

technically anyone playing a tauren is fighting against Genocide (remember them centaurs?) pretty much all the horde races are fighting against genocide in some way

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    I support this genocide, the only other genocide i support is that of wasps in the real world (I hate those bastard insects)
    Just saying, but killing off the wasps would be a very, very bad idea...

Deleted
    I agree. This thread cannot bring anything else than bad reputation to this forum. Can't belive uneducated single-minded people have learned how to use the internet...

Sigh. People, sigh...
    Last edited by mmocfcdfd48e5e; 2010-08-11 at 08:32 PM.

As much as I hate them, they do bring Blessing of Kings....

Kill them all but the paladins!

Oh, and the females.

only genocide il bring is to the Male BE

Gnome genocide is the ONLY kind of genocide

Well, the Alliance already tried it. That's why the Blood Elves didn't rejoin them after the war. So it didn't work out too well last time.

Wtf is up with your blood elf hatred? SEROUSLY talking pubilcy about slaughtering them out and the open and asking pepole if they would join? GTFO of our forums
    Yea yea....

I wouldn't, I'd consider it ridiculous to limit ourselves to only a single race of elves.

eh well i mean no topic should be rendered unspeakable. But some topics should be spoken about with some prior knowledge, tolerance, and an open mind.