Poll: Is my rogue build good for sub?

Cool What do you think of my rogue cata build?

Based off of the current talents in beta I would have to continue in the subtlety spec up to level 85.

http://www.wowtal.com/#k=75ave8A0.9sm.rogue

With the following talents listed above, if I am able to sap my opponent then quickly shadowstep and ambush them the following happens. My opponent deals 70% less damage for 8sec, have their casting time increased by 20% for 8sec and their movement speed reduced by 50% for 8sec. Remember this is just with a simple sap and ambush all equaling up to 8sec of fun time . This is not using preparation, shadowdance, premeditation etc.

Let's say i'm able to do that and then vanish, i follow them for a while then I am able to once again sap them if possible and shadowstep and even shadowdance this time, kidney shot them vanish and ambush them again. The following above repeats.

I have not played wow for over a month since my laptop melted on my legs and will not play till i build my own computer and until cataclysm has been out for a week. So these are just hypothetical thoughts of what could possibly be done by a sub rogue who knows what he/she is doing. What do you all think?

Well Dirty Tricks is going to become a baseline ability.

Honestly I think it would be more beneficial to you to get quickening and serrated blades. The way subtlety is going to work is it will become all about finishers. Applying Rupture, then using Eviscerate to keep it up. Your mastery rating will effect your finishing moves. Also Relentless strikes would be a good thing to consider. With HaT you will add up combo points very quickly and your damage will be focused around eviscerate and rupture.

10+ Year Old Account
    By your above description of combat I'd suggest changing Dirty Tricks to Improved Recuperate most likely as I'm assuming you're going pvp right? and this will be the best ability you can get for 2 points which will benefit pvp. Btw what you think about subtelty coming back in pve you think it could be viable because if HaT procs enough then it will be bloody fast combo moves.
    Btw if you are going pve with your spec send me a pm because I cannot bother explaining all the changes you should make to the spec

Deleted
    skip deadly momentum
    in 2v2 arena the fight might as well be over the second one of your opponents die
    in battlegrounds stealing killing blows is common.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont care about it, so I wont po..ARHG WAIT SH....
    No

Deleted
    Looks good to me, but my rogue's only level 40 so *Shrug*