Hello All,

I have been reading and watching the videos that have come out of the Cataclysm Beta/PTR and I have run into a problem. I currently have 4 80’s and I can not decide which one I would like to call my main. I have a Druid, a Death Knight, Warrior, and a Paladin, which are all Tanks.

What I am looking for is some information from the Beta testers on what each class/spec (mainly Tanking) is playing like. I know that the numbers are not there and certain mechanics are not yet implemented, but from what is up on Beta (and PTR), what is the general feel of the Druid, Death Knight, Warrior, and Paladin Tanking.

I really am looking for a good analysis/discussion from the Beta Tanks, Heals and DPS (i.e cooldowns on old tanking abilities, new talents and how they effect the feel/rotation of the tanks, new abilities that effect threat/survivability, healing and tank abilities that absorb/mitigate regular/spell damage, how does it feel healing the different tanks in different situations, new dps abilities and there effect on tank threat, effects aggro drops and MD/TOT on tank threat). Other stuff I would love to hear about is what it is like tanking(Healing) in the different heroic dungeons on the different tanks.

Again, I do know that a lot of the numbers are not in place, but I am just looking for a good discussion regarding the 4 tanks. Also, I know there are post in the different class forums talking about the different tanks, but that is more of a centralized on that one class/spec.

I would love information from different points of view, less “Tank X sux, and needs Y ability,” and more “I was able to complete Boss/Mob A in the Beta with Tank X using abilities 123 , but when I was on Live I would have normally used abilities 456 in that situation,” or “I was able to complete Boss/Mob A in the Beta with Tank X using abilities 123 , but when I was on Tank Y I used abilities 456, and it was a little harder/easier, but we got it done.” Also, I would love the same kind of discussion but from the Healers and DPS points of view.

Thank You
Sokar