Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sithramir View Post
    Please answer this.

You are both in Beta showing footage that most WoW players don't get to see.
    You obviously Flamed TotalBiscuit, which he probably found out from one of his followers who happened to see you're comment and PMed him about it.

Only thing he asked for was an true and honest apology, what did you do make a snappy respons to make the whole apology seem totally worthless.

People will always hate and troll.

You started this, so only you can stop it.

... You're making yourself look like a 5 year old kid who's like:
    Yea i hit him and he hitted me back and that's NOT FUN! QQ /cry
    I mentioned him in a post on a different website, on another users video not his own.

My failure to quote his replys to me over and over is my failure. TB is the lord of quotations it seems and will make sure people know it.

I may have started this on youtube a week ago. However it is him who brought it to the MMO Champ forums.
    My initial post mentioning him was only being realistic, people will regard his video as better and as he has mentioned and rubbed into my face on several occasions. He has more followers and more people watch his videos. However if not featured on MMO Champ every 2nd day none of you would give a shit about him.

Wait till tomorrow and his vid is on mmo champ main page.

peace the fuck out going to bed.

This thread hurts my head... Its like killing someone's family for them telling you that you suck =S. I saw panda apologize after making a rude comment. But he apologized. And i see this TB guy continue to flame away... its like freaking pre'school all over again. Grow up people

She hasn't come to crush your bones, nor tear your flesh.
    She has come to steal your sanity with just one glance.

Deleted
    I dudits!

love the user name dude.
    if your taking the name from where i think you are at least, King is the King.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudits View Post
    This thread hurts my head... Its like killing someone's family for them telling you that you suck =S. I saw panda apologize after making a rude comment. But he apologized. And i see this TB guy continue to flame away... its like freaking pre'school all over again. Grow up people
    Apology?
    That was the most vile, cattiest false apology I've seen in my relatively short life.

Anyways, thread needs to be locked.
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

god what a petty argument. why not end it with "totalbiscuit is right but kinda being a douche about it, and panda is wrong, his videos suck, and he is also being a douche about it"?

End this pathetic arguing before I get upset.

10+ Year Old Account
    So yeah Tol Barad.

MOAR LIEK...TOL...TERRIBAD....TOL NOTVERYRAD...TOLOLOOLO BADBADBARBADRADAARBARD.

Yeh.

My bunneh, it's not working!!

Looks like I need to step up my game.

BUNNEHS AND KITTEHS!

NOW BE NICE.
    Last edited by Anonymous666; 2010-08-18 at 04:11 AM.

Yup. Got it from dreamcatcher. Saw that movie and started using dudits on teh interwebs

She hasn't come to crush your bones, nor tear your flesh.
    She has come to steal your sanity with just one glance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

Quote Originally Posted by BM-Hunter View Post
    new men in black agent? :O

Deleted
    yeah. lets hope this is locked and deleted tomorrow.

Thanks TB for turning thread into a flame war. More views for me which i am desperate for as a failure on youtube.

Wait can you see this thread? I would imagine only thing you can see is your intestines with your head so far up your own arse

What I likes the most about TB's videos is that he doesn't sit there with his friends and bullshit with them while trying to explain how somethings works and what to do etc etc

15+ Year Old Account
    Locked due to a personal flame war.

Pandamonium, no clue who you are (apparently, a fellow mod. Possible that I totally forgot you), but please try to keep your personal stuff out of these Threads.
    I can understand that the 2 of you want to discuss this matter (TB and Panda), but using Threads for this is not appreciated and will result in them being locked.
    Dawwwwwww