Best Way To Level?

Greetings! I have recently leveled up an Orc mage to the level of 60 (RaF) And was wondering, whats the best way to get from 60-70 70-80 80-85 etc? I've done all the quests before in the Outlands, so its going to be boring doing them all again, would spmming instances be my best best on getting to 85 the quickest?

Thanks!

P.S. If it helps any, my guild is level 14.

10+ Year Old Account
    Instancing is only good if you have a tank to run it with. And even then, your group has to be competent to not wipe, which slows things down.

Questing is the best way to level and having a gather skill like herb or mine can help with XP as well as you quest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aztr0 View Post
    Instancing is only good if you have a tank to run it with. And even then, your group has to be competent to not wipe, which slows things down.

Questing is the best way to level and having a gather skill like herb or mine can help with XP as well as you quest.
    Pretty much this,
    but I would like to add that doing a BG win once a day really increases the exp/hour rate from 1-60. You will easily get a ding from doing BGs at low lvl

15+ Year Old Account
    Instances: I find these to be really slow, overall, and tend to avoid them. If you're someone who doesn't mind grouping with lots of people though, and get decent groups it works out well.

BGs: I was doing AV weekend for my 70-85 the last few days. When you are winning quickly it is INSANLY fast(About 20% of my level a win at 74. I hear this is meant to be less, but I knows what I saw! 10%ish of my level each win at 84. Keep in mind a fast AV game is about 8 minutes long, though most last well into 25+ minutes, and depending on your BG group, it might be less than 50% wins).

Questing: The fastest overall with the least outside influence. Seriously, it's the best way to level if you can stomach the Outlands and Northrend quests.

Deleted
    if you had been 6 last friday, you should spam AV call to arms, i leveled from 52 too 57 in 1 hour :3

Deleted
    Questing none stop...As a casual I hit a lvl or 2 each day

10+ Year Old Account
    Questing by far is the best way to level up to that level. Get some heirloom gear as well (even if its the wrath lvl 1-80 kind). also, dont group with people, and ive found that an instance a day is best, due to the high amount of xp, but running them all the time is slower than questing.

I have a friend who got through outlands in 6 hours by questing and doing 1 dungeon the entire time (to get his, back then, triumph badges). Took him about 2 days to get through to 80 after that. All by questing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever makes you happy. I enjoy questing but from what a lot of friends tell me, BoA gear makes grinding more beneficial.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

In general questing is fastest. BGs are generally only quick if you're winning (exception being AV due to how many ways you can earn xp there) and instancing is only quick if you're a tank or have a tank to queue with. Queuing with a healer can be fast but a tank will always be faster.

There's no really optimal leveling path from 60 to 85 but in general I do Hellfire Peninsula to 64, Zangarmarsh to 66, and Nagrand to 68. In Northrend I do Howling Fjord to 74, Dragonblight to 77, Sholazar to 78, and Icecrown to 80. In Cata zones it is much more straightforward, I do 80-82 in Hyjal, 82-83 in Deepholm, 83-84 in Uldum, 84-85 in Twilight Highlands. This leveling path (especially in Northrend) is likely not the fastest but it generally works well for me. If you quest hardcore you'll spend fewer levels in each zone as you'll have less rest xp to benefit you.

IMO the best way is definitely doing what you enjoy most so you don't burn out before hitting 85.
    The fastest way would probably be chain questing though (perhaps battleground call-to-arms as well).