Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Crouching tiger , Hidden Chimera. Best talent name in game.. Keep that one in Blizzard please. Made me lol.

As a Warrior I am happy to see nothing for us this round!

Demonology changes sounds nice , and Bibi u should add that Soul Link is now trainable also Demon Soul no longer costs Soul Shard

Did no one notice this little change to hunters?

Survival:
    Camouflage no longer reduces your movement speed and no longer increases the damage done by your next attack.

"The First Rule of Ring of Blood is You Don't Talk About Ring of Blood - Complete the Ring of Blood quests in Nagrand, Zul'Drak and Twilight Highlands"

Best Achievement name ever???

I like those changes for demonology. Soul link is gone?!!! xD From the talent tree you mean (i hope)? (I think you get it directly from lock trainer now). We depend on this talent in pvp...

Quote Originally Posted by Kavalii View Post
    If that's what I think it is.../shudder
    I had the same reaction...

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    •Fear now has a 30 yards range, up from 20 yards. Cast time increased from 1.5 sec to 2 sec.
    thanks for another fear nerf btw. stuns are out of control not fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuipo View Post
    Argh.... I have yet to see which element this totem uses. Does anyone know?
    Unless it changed from last build, when it went into the game, it is a water totem.

Deleted
    So in this build, Holy Priests will officially have the most advanced freaking healing ever. And we even get doubles of our most common spells? Awesome! I'm usually carefully optimistic about the changes Blizzard do, Chakra is definitely something I would wanna test, but come on... this many spells and buffs to keep track of? Healing shouldn't be rocket science.

Polymorph: monkey, eh? I'll be making monkeys out many, oh yes.

Nice changes for warlocks. Finally getting some more range. Liking the change.

Quote Originally Posted by wildi View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    •Fear now has a 30 yards range, up from 20 yards. Cast time increased from 1.5 sec to 2 sec.
    thanks for another fear nerf btw. stuns are out of control not fear.
    They nerfed Cyclone and Polymorph as well. Although Mind Control got buffed up to 2 seconds as well.

I love the Shaman changes. Rolling Thunder / Fulmination adds a neat little wrinkle into Elemental which badly needed it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice Moonkin buffs

"The First Rule of Ring of Blood is You Don't Talk About Ring of Blood" Best Achievment name ever.

Still no totem fixes.. sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Kuipo View Post
    Argh.... I have yet to see which element this totem uses. Does anyone know?
    I'd guess air, judging on it's name.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinni;8645360 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************8645360******end_of_the_skype_highlighting
    I'd guess air, judging on it's name.
    i bet its water

When I launch the Launcher nothing happens it says 100% (green) and doesn't download the latest patch. I have enGB. Anyone else having trouble with this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome Fight Club reference.

Your respect to Blizzard Entertainment has been increased by 3 point(s).