Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    From Hell's Heart I Stab at Thee, For Hate's Sake, I Spit My Last Breath At Thee.

Very well played Blizzard.

This also.

Wow, those are some REALLY cool elemental shaman changes. That's going to add some much-needed variety to our rotations.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostFortyTwo View Post
    Did no one notice this little change to hunters?

Survival:
    Camouflage no longer reduces your movement speed and no longer increases the damage done by your next attack.
    Yes I did notice the change, its a cool change that it does not reduce our movement speed, helps us get away..or w/e quicker. But as for the damage change. I am not so sure.

Overall as a Spriest/Hunter I am happy with most of these changed. Mind control got a nice little buff. Mind Spike should be taken upto a 40 yard range before long. No doubt. And thorns tbh, I really dont get that change. But hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Filiecs View Post
    Hey guys, ya hear about the Ring of Blood raid last night...
    *thunk* nothing happened here and if any of you say other wise I'll kill you too.
    damn it stop gurgling your getting blood on my tabard.

Quote Originally Posted by lekein View Post
    When I launch the Launcher nothing happens it says 100% (green) and doesn't download the latest patch. I have enGB. Anyone else having trouble with this?
    Same, sometimes i get a message saying the file is being downloaded elsewhere but the bar never changes.

I'm liking what they've done for Elemental shammies. Props to blizzard for giving us some reflective damage in PvP. Also for giving us a friggin USE for Earth Shock. I may like my shaman very much in cataclysm, these changes seem to make the playstyle more interesting.

Also, of COURSE warriors got something this build!

-Warrior Duelist/Gladiator - Earn the Duelist or Gladiator title as a Warrior.

See? Until blizz changes it in the next build, you MUST have a warrior to get the class-specific PvP guild achieve!

whale shaaark!!!!

Whale shaaark!!!!

Ring of Blood returns! Yay (:

I hope they increase the range on warrior's charge&intercept while they're at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beware of the 'Unbeatable?' Pterodactyl - Complete the joust quests in Mount Hyjal up to and including X.
    Hopefully they've improved the jousting beyond the Tournament. While I was good at it, I always dreaded it every day when I was doing my dailies.

From Hell's Heart I Stab at Thee - Defeat the Whale Shark in Vashj'ir (despite or perhaps because of the fact that he drops no loot).
    *grabs trusty harpoon* Bring it on!

Not much in the way of Paladin changes. I was never sure what "Exclusive with Holy Shield" meant with Inquisition. Liking Long Arm of the Law buff but that still doesn't change the fact that you judge a mage, he slows you, you pop Hand of Freedom and he steals it and continues slowing you -_-;. I understand the Eternal Glory change, I thought 40% was a high number when they first put it in anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by phenom568 View Post
    Same, sometimes i get a message saying the file is being downloaded elsewhere but the bar never changes.
    Is there a solution? Someone?

10+ Year Old Account
    For some odd reason it says I am 100% of patch 12759. Has anyone got theirs to start DLing or since I'm new to beta am I missing something here?

Proud Member of Respected and Despised (SWTOR USA PST Empire).
    Dark Days are Coming....

Stood in the Fire andy_mitchelluk's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Holy

* Healing Hands is now named Holy Radiance.
    Do ya reckon they're done renaming all the Paladin's abilities yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavus View Post
    For some odd reason it says I am 100% of patch 12759. Has anyone got theirs to start DLing or since I'm new to beta am I missing something here?
    It isn't available to download yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post
    It isn't available to download yet.
    Then were do people download it? Not from the Launcher I suppose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaerix View Post
    Hopefully they've improved the jousting beyond the Tournament.
    The "jousting" in Hyjal is a lot different than the ToC counterpart. I was a little weary about doing the quests, but they're actually quite fun. You mount up on a hippogryph with a lance and lo and behold, it is based on the actual arcade game "Joust" as you need to keep pressing the 'Flap' action to stay up in the air.

You go around killing flying birds as far as I remember, but they die as soon as you touch them which is quite nice. There are 3 waves and during the last one, a bunch of rocks fall from the ceiling that you have to dodge. It's pretty cool, I definitely enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavus View Post
    I dont think its been deployed to beta yet, i think bibi just got an early look.

I wonder if the nerf to Fel Armor is compensated by the increase in SP from intellect?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaerix View Post
    Liking Long Arm of the Law buff but that still doesn't change the fact that you judge a mage, he slows you, you pop Hand of Freedom and he steals it and continues slowing you -_-;. I understand the Eternal Glory change, I thought 40% was a high number when they first put it in anyway.
    Okay, the paladin qq is a little out of control. I MAIN a paladin, and I think ret will be perfectly fine with these changes. We have QQ'd for years for more damage (on par with other classes), a gap closer, and an interrupt and we got ALL THREE. The ret community should be overjoyed at this point.

Seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lekein View Post
    Then were do people download it? Not from the Launcher I suppose?
    The Launcher will have it when you are able to download it.