Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Could someone tell me a reason why Boub is using that crappy pop-up screenshot thing on these images ? =( gief the old good ones that I could open in my tabs =[

woah woah, ret paladins beating people on dmg meters?? I hope they arent talking about live, even looking at world of logs they have nothin but fury warriors and fire mages topping the charts and they are pushing 20k+ on tank and spank fights while the best ret paladin was like at 17k....

Deleted
    *Yawn* Goblin mounts are boring. Hope the worgen have something better.
    Last edited by mmocc5c312fa0d; 2010-08-30 at 08:56 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    *makes grabby hands* I want my GW2 noaw.

Much dislike for the goblin mount. Honestly makes me feel like I'm a five year old again.

Perfect DLC, just perfect

Deleted
    Cool, DK feedback ... oh wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, was really hoping those Trikes were for engineers. Seriously disappointed in that... oh well.

Deleted
    Aww, poor Narya
    Epic DLC this time, just epic.

What's with all the sudden QQ about goblin mounts? They were posted here already weeks ago and everyone seemed to love them back then, even if it wasn't certain whether they would be engineering or goblin racial mounts.

Anyway I think they are fantastic and fit with the goblin theme perfectly. In any case, you don't have to ride one if you don't want to. Just go and buy a mammoth, I'm sure a tiny goblin will look awesome riding one

Kangodo You still are, you can't figure it out on your own >.>
    Last edited by Entalpia; 2010-08-30 at 10:00 AM.

Something's wrong with the first mount... it has seat belts ;O That's why i thirst thought it would be gnomish :P

" We nerfed Seal damage recently because Ret paladins were beating everyone on damage meters. "
    That's because ret aura is doing 280% damage and not 3% like it's meant to.

@Hexme, they are talking about test realms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooh, can't wait for one of those trikes!

Ahaha <3 DLC.

Goblin mounts are ok too. Still waiting to see what worgen will be riding around.

Deleted
    Man I wish the wooden wheel trikes were the epic ones + adding spikes to said wheels but w/e the others are also cool.

Why do they use only the US forums for these opinion thread? So lame. The WoW forums (in English) should just be joint for EU and US. All EU has is CMs with no power over anything making "fresh announcements" about 3 hours after Boub has posted it on MMOC.

-

I say this because I want to give my opinion on how lame Assassination tree is looking. Pretty much nothing is changing with the playstyle at all besides throwing a Rupture in (which we did in Ulduar with 4set anyway).

Mutilate to 4-5 CP > Rupture > Mutilate to 4-5 CP > Envenom > *do just Envenom for 18 seconds* > Mutilate to 4-5 CP > Rupture

So in-depth and diverse. It's not like I was doing this in Ulduar and half of ToC with 4set T8 at all. No sir.

And Vendetta, so interesting. It's totally not the exact same as Hunger for Blood but on a cooldown with PvP gimmick. Sure you can time this to coincide with Bloodlust for extra damage but to time it right you either need to lose uptime waiting for Bloodlust at a specific percentage or you can be clairvoyant and know exactly when Bloodlust will be used.

I've already swapped to Combat after playing only Assassination from level 10 to 80 to ICC. Tree that should be exciting is just it's same boring self since ToC patch with little or no choice in filler talents depending on how Murderous Intent works out.

-

Would be cool if someone could post this in the thread and say you found it here from an unworthy peasant from the EU.
    Last edited by JackBauerLOL; 2010-08-30 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Is that all your reply after someone called you out on your rage and QQ?

*looks for report button*
    They don't have it, consider yourself lucky.. I'm not very happy if people call me retards.
    Well ok then I apologise, but it really piss me off how much care this class gets when other should get more love than they do... really ? is it really so important to explain people something they will find out in the game than actually make changes for other classes ? If you wouldn't play Pala and see how much blue info they get every day/week you would be pissed sometimes too >.>
    "Close your eyes and start runing, wall will find you on it own" - Onearrow
    "Life tap is such a great ability! But why didnt blizzard think about ability that would take your mana and regain your health instead.... oh... wait..." - Entalpia

I never played a Pala(max lvl 40 tbh), then ok i don't know actually from first hand but sorry, from TBC when i ask 'why do you play pala' an answer 'its easy to play'/ ' everyone tells me its easiest to start" the same in Wotkl. In Wotkl Paladin with naxx two handed was doing better dps than arcane mage in t7 (before ulduar) so sorry for me to bee so sceptic about it, and anyway, what other class gets a complete overhaul every expansion ?? Really they change EVERYTHING about paladin every expansion
    Last edited by Entalpia; 2010-08-30 at 10:39 AM.

Um that dude on MMO-Report made a joke about the first good news coming from Germany since before WW1. Does he even know what Gamescom is? There was tons of good info about WoW in it. Of course, MMO-Champion failed to cover it.

Kangodo, well ok i don't want to argue about it you have your points i have my fanatic believes let it stay that way ;p Sorry for rtard again ;p