Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Terramourn View Post
    i dont get how Dark simulacrum works exactly
    quoting wowhead:

Dark Simulacrum | 20 Runic Power | 40 yd range | Instant | 1 min cooldown.
    Places a dark ward on an enemy that persists for 8 sec, triggering when the enemy next spends mana on a single-target spell, and allowing the Death Knight to unleash an exact duplicate of that spell. Against nonplayers, only absorbs some harmful spells (Wowhead).

I wonder if "Frostfire Orb" talent changes the graphic in the current state of beta...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kênny View Post
    The dk puts a debuff on a target. When the target that is debuffed casts a spell that uses mana the dk can then use that spell himself. Some spells don't work though, we tried Iceblock and nope but that dk did get a fel hunter, succubus, doomguard, cyclone, shadowform and my mirror images before I left.
    Ahhh ok I understand it now. thanx!=]
    An elephant never forgets, but i forget what the elephant remembers....

Very nice collection! Great job.

Edit: After seeing camo, I gotta hand it to blizzard, for creating such a nice ability. It truly is remarkable, and even cooler than I had expected.
    Last edited by Grems; 2010-09-04 at 12:16 PM.
    I do apologies for any misspelling, this is mostly because for my mobilephone!

Regarding Dark simulacrum. Does the copying of the spell trigger instantly and automatically when the it is used by the other player, or does it copy the spell initially and then let you decide when you activate it within a limited period of time?

Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    /sigh at Heroic Hop.
    Can't say I didn't see this coming. Blizzard: YEAH! AWESOME NEW WARRIOR ABILITY! Reality: lolheroichop.... lulz... -.-'

But seriously... It's so NOT a "leap" the video shows he can't even "Leap" over a Small Puddle of Water. Lame.

/end QQ

This quote made my LawL so hard, does anyone remember the quote: "It's funny cause it's true" xD

Here is Spirit Walker's grace + the other new shaman spells: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYyAHHmOfTI

Mind Spike looks like... erm... spikes being jammed into your victim's head...

sweet!

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

Forum member nazrakin made a good job making or finding a video with Shaman's spiritwalkers grace, i think its good idea to post it here, it also has two other skills

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYyAHHmOfTI
    "Close your eyes and start runing, wall will find you on it own" - Onearrow
    "Life tap is such a great ability! But why didnt blizzard think about ability that would take your mana and regain your health instead.... oh... wait..." - Entalpia

Deleted
    Thanks @ nazrakin & Entalpia!
    post updated with Shaman's spiritwalkers grace.

---------- Post added 2010-09-04 at 01:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Entalpia View Post
    Forum member nazrakin made a good job making or finding a video with Shaman's spiritwalkers grace, i think its good idea to post it here, it also has two other skills

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYyAHHmOfTI
    By the way how do you cancel a casting spell when spiritwalkers grace is on? jump maybe?

haha good question! maybe macro /cancel ;p i would still need to know one more thing about spiritwalker, can you autoattack while casting spells because one or two bluepost mentioned it
    "Close your eyes and start runing, wall will find you on it own" - Onearrow
    "Life tap is such a great ability! But why didnt blizzard think about ability that would take your mana and regain your health instead.... oh... wait..." - Entalpia

Deleted
    damn that new mage ability Curtain of Frost was a let down... from the description i had imagines a huge wall of mist. Not some tiny skating ice randomly placed on the ground...

Deleted
    @sivet: this is beta, those skills animations can change

Quote Originally Posted by bowtux View Post
    By the way how do you cancel a casting spell when spiritwalkers grace is on? jump maybe?
    lol.. jumping doesn't work but mashing esc will stop it. I should have showed it in the video, but it also works with channeled spells and can be activated in the middle of casting another spell. I just hope they take it off the GCD its already really short, so losing 1.5secs of it is kinda lame.

Quote Originally Posted by bowtux View Post
    haha good question! maybe macro /cancel ;p i would still need to know one more thing about spiritwalker, can you autoattack while casting spells because one or two bluepost mentioned it
    No, you can't auto attack. Hopefully, Blizz puts it in to make it a lil more fun for Enhancement.

Quote Originally Posted by
    bowtux;8753026
    Make a macro that says /stopcasting and use it

Deleted
    i think i'll have to add a stopcasting macro / bind, i'm using a belkin n52, so no escape button for me

casting while moving is so wierd

Warlock...just...warlock...do want

Also, mind spike does what it says, that looks painful
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Guardian of the Ancient Kings is nicely done

15+ Year Old Account
    Bump, this should not be off the first page.

Deleted
    give druid