Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    No clue if anyone posted this but here it goes.
    Sonic Spear ftw <3

+

sorry... I had to do this X3

now on topic...

here you can find some cool artworks from the guy who drew that blood elf priest girl on eastern kingdom's loading screen... I'd give it a look if I were you...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Small breasts are fine, doesn't mean art with cleavage is automatically bad. I guess we're arguing opinions now, though.
    See my edited post above. Maiev's ingame model shows no cleavage, yet you respect it, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Well, but art of warriors with huge shoulderpads and giant swords wearing what's basically a bikini just looks odd.
    Indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Small breasts are fine, doesn't mean art with cleavage is automatically bad. I guess we're arguing opinions now, though.
    Well, but art of warriors with huge shoulderpads and giant swords wearing what's basically a bikini just looks odd.
    i have to agree with both of you. just depends on the style of the artwork imo. sexy clothing for example is fine, but some more realistic artworks are too. it's just that those two don't match to well in many cases.

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    here you can find some cool artworks from the guy who drew that blood elf priest girl on eastern kingdom's loading screen... I'd give it a look if I were you...
    indeed, i love his work.

that depends on the warrior... though in-game we should always be fully equipped if we don't want to be raped by mobs and bosses alike, lorewise many fury warriors fight without heavy armor on... you can see such an exemple in garrosh's new model...

or on this guy...

or on this guy...

so a fury warrior half clothed isn't anything weird... it just adds to the character by showing that he or she is so strong he or she doesn't need so much armor to protect him or herself...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    Some old pics, but I'm happy none the less with them >_>

No order really. Some are older than others. (also, I'm trying to get back into drawing alot more, so I'm up for taking requests...Just not alot of them x_x ((PMs only plox)))

Guild recruitment joke poster

My Husband's Rogue

My Tauren Druid Foofy, when she was a gray cow :x

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    See my edited post above. Maiev's ingame model shows no cleavage, yet you respect it, don't you?

Indeed.
    I respect most art that's well done, regardless of its style. But yes, Maiev is super sexy (or at least, her armor is?) =p

10+ Year Old Account

Was meant to be Lor'Themar but theres really no distinction so its a Blood Knight.

I respect most art that's well done, regardless of its style. But yes, Maiev is super sexy (or at least, her armor is?) =p
    I still think maiev's head is shaved under that helmet... and that wouldn't be sexy at all...

doesn't that make you think "ewww!!!"???

Oh well. It's down to taste I guess.

And that's a yes to Mortis.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    I still think maiev's head is shaved under that helmet... and that wouldn't be sexy at all...

doesn't that make you think "ewww!!!"???
    Nope. I do wonder if Blizzard retains that image of her, six years later and after all that has happened, or if they have adopted a new look. We may never know...

Edit:
    Also, I wish she could teach me how to grow hair out of such a small part of her head and end up having such a thick tail in the end. For her to have that much hair coming out she would have had to have gathered it from her whole head, unless there's some secret...perhaps Maiev is even more powerful than I can imagine.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2010-09-25 at 08:40 PM.

Awesome. As per usual.

Deleted
    Awesome. As per usual.
    Tom Hanks.

(That's T. Hanks or thanks for those that don't get it.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed. Noxy's stuff is amazing. I shamelessly cut my avatar out of one of their comics.
    Too... much... manga... Gonna go puke now..

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome. As per usual.
    awesome indeed!

and i have to agree with Mortis.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilpi View Post
    Enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilpi View Post
    You will hate cata and the revamped old world hentai every were.
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

I agree. But it pretty much sucks when Blizzard is doing bikini armors in game.
    Like seriously, "i'm going to tank that dragon and this fire resistance bikini helps me endure the flames!"
    Pretty easy to kill an ingame female if you just stab them via the stomach or their upper area. Stupid really.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree. But it pretty much sucks when Blizzard is doing bikini armors in game.
    Like seriously, "i'm going to tank that dragon and this fire resistance bikini helps me endure the flames!"
    It makes sense since that armor has sunscreen on it and so it will go over on your skin and the fire wont do anything

ok for real yes to many arts with female warrior godzilla size cleavage always made me wonder why do they even bother with what little armor they have? some shoulder plates wont help if you have no protection on the rest of your body

Pretty easy to kill an ingame female if you just stab them via the stomach or their upper area. Stupid really.
    I disagree. You'll be so distracted by their chest that you'll already be dead.