Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Good drawing.
    *Ahem*
    Field Marshal's Pursuit.
    Dreadmist?
    Field Marshal's Battlegear / Field Marshal's Aegis. No idea if it is a Paladin or Warrior =>
    that's definitelly not dreadmist... I have dreadmist...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Why?
    Arthas' dad wasn't sitting down when he stabbed him, Arthas wasn't wearing death knight plate at the time, the king's throne wasn't on a flight of stairs. Nitpicking...

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    this pic is something for lysah :d
    Why is that? =p
    Last edited by Lysah; 2010-10-20 at 08:35 PM.

guys... what do you think a good name for a scourge scientist woman would be???
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Good drawing.
    *Ahem*
    Field Marshal's Pursuit.
    Dreadmist?
    Field Marshal's Battlegear / Field Marshal's Aegis. No idea if it is a Paladin or Warrior =>
    Warrior. He was our MT at the time, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    that's definitelly not dreadmist... I have dreadmist...
    Damnit, it was Nemesis. Never levelled a lock past 30, but I knew it was the T2...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Arthas wasn't wearing death knight plate at the time
    I said that =[
    guys... what do you think a good name for a scourge scientist woman would be???
    Jen? Jenna?
    Quote Originally Posted by saerah View Post
    Warrior. He was our MT at the time, lol
    =D
    PvP gear was good for that... Nice sensible Strength and Stamina.

a temple concubine from BT (image from WoW TCG)

yeah... illidan knew how to turn a temple into a nice place...

0.o
    Suggestive.
    Especially with that chain...

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]Elf[/IMG]

Yeah we should just have joined up with him
    I'm sure he was not that bad if we got to know him a little better.

0.o
    Suggestive.
    Especially with that chain...
    hey, if blizzard sells this to kids all over the developed countries, it's still rated T...

EDIT: the wing on BT where you find these girls is a suggestive place by itself... I think BT was a kinda perverted expansion... karazhan also had it's pervy wing... though the boss on kara's PW was a maiden of virtue, while the one on BT's was the head prostitute lol
    Last edited by Mortis Darkskull; 2010-10-20 at 10:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    hey, if blizzard sells this to kids all over the developed countries, it's still rated T...

EDIT: the wing on BT where you find these girls is a suggestive place by itself... I think BT was a kinda perverted expansion... karazhan also had it's pervy wing... though the boss on kara's PW was a maiden of virtue, while the one on BT's was the head prostitute lol
    Well Illidan needed to relax sometimes as well, when he did not have time for listening to Kael'thas and Lady Vashj hair problems or how Akama have to live down in some water hole.
    Last edited by trulte; 2010-10-20 at 10:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saerah View Post
    Hmmmm... Well.

This one has some considerable oldness, if you recognize the armor sets then props to you... Hopefully it doesn't get me in trouble.
    lacks hawt draenei girlz! (yeah i know it's vanilla^^)
    looks great though and i don't think it counts as "to much" as it doesn't show nipples or the like.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

"Then he asked if the imp could join in! It actually wasn't that bad..." Man, I loved kara.
    Last edited by tuckels; 2010-10-21 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tuckels View Post
    "Then he asked if the imp could join in! It actually wasn't that bad..." Man, I loved kara.
    I've recently learned imps can be dangerous when in great numbers and one of them has a mind control machine... be careful with them...

Deleted
    Arthas' dad wasn't sitting down when he stabbed him, Arthas wasn't wearing death knight plate at the time, the king's throne wasn't on a flight of stairs. Nitpicking...
    I'll start with the last and continue on to the first.

The throne was definitely on a flight of stairs, because Varian sat on them in Tides of Darkness, and also the crown in the cinematic tumbles down them.

Arthas was indeed wearing his death knight armour, as evidenced by the cinematic and the Death Knight comic.

Arthas: Rise of the Lich King reveals that he pushed his father onto the throne before impaling him with Frostmourne.

It's correct in every one of those aspects.

I haven't read your books, and therefore they do not apply.

The armor is certainly plate, but it isn't that plate. I'll give you the stairs, I was mistaken about that (clearly Undercity has corrupted my memories).

I agree with a comment I saw on youtube, I've always wanted to open huge doors like that.

Deleted
    I haven't read your books, and therefore they do not apply.
    Ignorance lead me into the Light.

For some reason I thought the quote fitting.

The armor is certainly plate, but it isn't that plate.
    It's a very close rendition of the cinematic armour. So it is correct. Besides, he got it in Northrend, it wouldn't have made much sense for him to go around wearing his pally clothing and then changing to the death knight gear.

I have found one issue however, Frostmourne does not have a skull on its pommel.

10+ Year Old Account
    :V angry Human Warrior and also he is very ugly
    Badass...

<___> gotta finish other drawings....
    Their filthyness STAAAINNS me~~

Okay, I'm back once again! I haven't been very active lately due to family issues and just generally not feeling like myself, as well as feeling constantly tired and sore. When I'm feeling better I'll polish and upload more art pieces that have been sitting in 'development hell.' So for now here's a female, half-shifted, druid of the pack, and a quick armour concept I came up with for my undead hunter, Dirk.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Ignorance lead me into the Light.

For some reason I thought the quote fitting.

It's a very close rendition of the cinematic armour. So it is correct. Besides, he got it in Northrend, it wouldn't have made much sense for him to go around wearing his pally clothing and then changing to the death knight gear.

I have found one issue however, Frostmourne does not have a skull on its pommel.
    He found more than a helmet in Icecrown, no?

Deleted
    He found more than a helmet in Icecrown, no?
    No, just the helmet. He did get the armour after his first visit to Northrend though. Those duty-free shops can be pretty nifty for dark overlord outfits.