and suddenly a hunter in av(i think)

10+ Year Old Account

More mountain king because they are awesome

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    A female Draenei shaman riding a Dryad with Maievs helmet.

And no, not riding as in... you know... the perverted way.

Edit: and since you have problems with elbows, make them go YAY as in: \o/
    Incoming.

Quote Originally Posted by dpm5075 View Post
    Incoming.
    KEEN

also trolls > all :P

Amateur mistake. I drew them too high and I cut off the draenei's horns! Oh well, that was fun lol.

10+ Year Old Account

I like this one xD

---------- Post added 2010-11-05 at 01:02 AM ----------

Amateur mistake. I drew them too high and I cut off the draenei's horns! Oh well, that was fun lol.
    [IMG]*art*/IMG]
    Woah nice work
    love it

very cool, she still needs her elbows on fire tho imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Bleh, it takes two to fight a War, if Alex hadn't attacked him, the Wyrmrest Temple would have been fine.
    yeah, and many thousands of mortals would have been wiped out while the protector of life would have watched. that sounds much better :P
    Because they attacked him. If they hadn't, he wouldn't have even thought of attacking them, he was defending himself =[
    he was, but he was also the one who wasn't sane and patient enough to work out a peaceful solution. HE started the war.
    Well, she did just burn his beloved consort for no reason other than to get him to show himself...
    that was the main reason (and a smart strategic step), but not the only one. Saragosa wasn't just a kind, lovely consort, she was greedy and probably had fun torturing the imprisoned dragons and mages ("I suffered greatly at the hand of Saragosa during my captivity [..]").

besides, even if Keristrasza deserved a punishment from your point of view, i doubt anyone would argue that raping and torturing her until she went insane, for no other reason than personal delight, is NOT the kind of action a sane protector and guardian, who is responsible for one of the greatest powers on azeroth and therefore billions of lifes, would take.
    ..right?
    Malygos wanted to prevent too much use of magic in case the Burning legion was drawn back to Azeroth. In the long run, he was saving many more lives.

He would have got it under control soon enough, he just hadn't tried something that big before and was a little rusty =P
    actually he didn't even bother to analyze what his plans and actions may cause.

yes, Malygos' intention were good. he wanted to save azeroth.
    that's exactly my point though: he thought he was doing something good, while capturing, slaughtering and blackmailing innocents, torturing helpless beeings, fighting his former friends and family, destroying big parts of the world without even noticing it and even doing what he actually wanted to avert: greatly endangering azeroth through irresponsible use of magic.

Malygos was once a great person and a great guardian. i'm not trying to argue the converse.
    but he went insane, he wasn't able to think clear and to see what he was actually doing anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    [ZOMG gnome druid!]
    xD

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    my bet??? the crazy egg alex didn't want DW to get...
    agreed, i'm going with the "Thrall = teacher to cute baby aspect"-theory too :x

Dalliah, go jump off a cliff =]
    don't be that mean Raven.

*huggles Dalliah*

How the F do Male and Female Trolls kiss each other when the male trolls have such big tusks? The females could get impaled by them >.>
    Or do they skip that and tickle eachother instead?
    i guess Lokann has a perfectly logical answer to this question.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    I don't know why, but I kinda like this title/nickname X3
    i agree, it sounds cool and fits very well xD

Somehow that's awfully attractive.
    O.o

Some discussions in this thread are bad for my mental health.
    guess i know what you mean..

Alright...
    New discussion: What came first? The Draenei or the egg?
    *is trying hard to ignore this one*

Quote Originally Posted by TrixyChibi View Post
    wow very nice, smooth and peaceful.
    indeed

And this one aswell.
    looks good.

I support this.

I lost track after "night elf with tails"
    me too o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson View Post
    HA HA!!!
    that made me lol irl xD
    made my day Mortis! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I know, right?
    *sigh*

Reposting the cutest cat form ever
    <333
    *wants to huggle the kitty*

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    [Varian & Garosh VS Deathwing]
    it's an official one? epic!

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    Woah nice work
    love it
    agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah, Mortis and trulte
    "Freshly squeezed" awoke the perverted 8 year old never sleeps your grandmother can't milk with only 1 cow tit My grandfather was insanely gross to an obnoxious adult girl or am i going insane perverted 8 year old would never trick a kid into drinking my pink haired vampire gnome warlock children and downright evil to become an emo when YOU grew the ciiiiircle of hate for my own Emo Peter Pan perverted, stupid, ugly and a religion with children flying around while cutting me up anyway like a annoying brat PHILOSOPHY hating your little sister as a good piece of stawberry pie if she wants magic friends MMMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU involves sex to my pervy mind is a fat nerd with the girls at blizzcon very close to love don't like MOOORRRTIIISSS has an unique personality...
    I wish there would be more people like you but there's a little problem that makes me sad
    You actually make me lose faith in humanity
    exuse me.

i'm going to shoot myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, could anyone draw a Ysera (new model). I'd like to find a drawing for my avatar pic. (:

I think you did pretty well! Lots of action and very dynamic poses.
    The thing that bothers me the most though is that you gave the dryad knees on her front legs. That's not how front legs works with most animals, think of them more as arms Or if you meant for them to be elbows then they are on the wrong side of the arm!
    My favourite part of the picture is the details in the gear though, it doesn't look flat like it often does in art and you made it work even in a random pose like that! So well done for that.

Sorry if you didn't want any critic btw, it's just that the knees bothered me Otherwise I like your drawing, so keep drawing!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dreamer View Post
    Hey, could anyone draw a Ysera (new model). I'd like to find a drawing for my avatar pic. (:
    There is alot of Ysera fan art but most of them will get me banned if i post it
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

This is not mine and i dont know if this was posted already but i think this is pretty damn cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjau View Post
    I think you did pretty well! Lots of action and very dynamic poses.
    The thing that bothers me the most though is that you gave the dryad knees on her front legs. That's not how front legs works with most animals, think of them more as arms Or if you meant for them to be elbows then they are on the wrong side of the arm!
    My favourite part of the picture is the details in the gear though, it doesn't look flat like it often does in art and you made it work even in a random pose like that! So well done for that.

Sorry if you didn't want any critic btw, it's just that the knees bothered me Otherwise I like your drawing, so keep drawing!
    Yeah you are semi correct, the legs should be the same as horse legs.

as you can see they kinda have 3 keens sort of (1 top "knee"(shoulder) 1 middle knee and 1 "knee" (ankle) at the bottom.
    then again dryads are MAGIC so i dunno if that is correct or not :P

Over the last two nights I have viewed ALL 300 pages in this thread. Felt like my head was going to explode if I saw one more female Space Goat or Night Elf. Was nice seeing the Orc art start popping up a bit around page 260 or so :P

How many posts before we're allowed to post/link art?

Quote Originally Posted by ChampionChains View Post
    Over the last two nights I have viewed ALL 300 pages in this thread. Felt like my head was going to explode if I saw one more female Space Goat or Night Elf. Was nice seeing the Orc art start popping up a bit around page 260 or so :P

How many posts before we're allowed to post/link art?
    20 ish for me personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjau View Post
    No problem, I like tips. They looked like that in WoWmodelviewer so I went with it. I'm not too good at drawing animals, or draenei knees for that matter.

And now for something completely different! Something I just drew, totally unrelated to WoW, so I'll just link it.
    http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...g?t=1288920384

No problem, I like tips. They looked like that in WoWmodelviewer so I went with it. I'm not too good at drawing animals, or draenei knees for that matter.

And now for something completely different! Something I just drew, totally unrelated to WoW, so I'll just link it.
    http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...g?t=1288920384
    Is that like Nazi's vs Santa's helpers?

Precisely. It's been in the planning stages for years. I finally drew it tonight.

er, interesting? lol
    thats a bit different but w/e floats your boat.