10+ Year Old Account
    Not standing right behind you....dont look....I SAID DON'T LOOK
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    it's like this:

so here we are... it's my toon kissing his adopted daughter on the cheek...
    Okay, I follow now.

And what is it with you and children? (Not flaming, just a question. *innocent face*)

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    And how exactly do you think Tirion and Mograine managed to concieve sons? O.o!?
    Marriage.

that's why I'd rather be a warlock... no need to be chaste at all... we even get a sexual slave at level 20...
    o_O You be careful with those demons, son. One minute, you're the master, the next, they are.
    Last edited by Whitestrake; 2010-11-09 at 09:56 PM.
    There is no Logic in WoW, only Blizzlogic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitestrake View Post
    Marriage.
    yeah, I already knew that one, was askin Mortis the question rehtorically
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, I already knew that one, was askin Mortis the question rehtorically
    Right...I knew that....I TOTALLY knew that...yeah...

>_> <_<

10+ Year Old Account
    why do i get the feeling that me and whitestrike are like the two random jock-like pallies that just burst into the room of quiet people all of a sudden : /
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Okay, I follow now.

And what is it with you and children? (Not flaming, just a question. *innocent face*)
    it's simple...
    I love children... no, I'm not a criminal... I just think children can be so cute and adorable and huggable... in ways no adult can be... that's why I love drawing children... that's why I wish I had a younger sister or a daughter (I don't like boys, they're annoying, rude, loud, selfish or a linear combination of these characteristics)...

since I can't have a younger sister and I'm too cowardly to make a daughter for myself (what if a boy is born instead of a girl???), I can only create children in my mind and draw them... which isn't bad... though I wish I could hug or kiss them... or bite their cheeks X3
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    it's simple...
    I love children... no, I'm not a criminal... I just think children can be so cute and adorable and huggable... in ways no adult can be... that's why I love drawing children... that's why I wish I had a younger sister or a daughter (I don't like boys, they're annoying, rude, loud, selfish or a linear combination of these characteristics)...

since I can't have a younger sister and I'm too cowardly to make a daughter for myself (what if a boy is born instead of a girl???), I can only create children in my mind and draw them... which isn't bad... though I wish I could hug or kiss them... or bite their cheeks X3
    Ah. Okay. Gotta love modern day beliefs that anyone is a perv/murderer/thief/etc.

But I'm not a fan of children in general. I'd be a terrible parent, and I'm just not good with them in general. Guess I was never graced with the gift of being able to deal with children. *Shrug*

Edit: This is gonna sound horrible, but that last part made me think of a character from Oblivion, he says something like "I love children...so scrumptious and adorable, I haven't eaten in days..."

Sorry. Thought you would like to know.

Ninja edit again:
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    [IMG]Nelf with head[/IMG]
    Please let it be Rhonin. Please let it be Rhonin. Please let it be Rhonin. Please let it be Rhonin. Please let it be Rhonin. Please let it be Rhonin. Please let it be Rhonin. Please let it be Rhonin. Please let it be Rhonin. Please let it be Rhonin. Please let it be Rhonin. Please let it be Rhonin. Please let it be Rhonin.
    Can't be rhonin, the hair is brown, not red. :|
    Last edited by Whitestrake; 2010-11-09 at 10:07 PM.

Ah. Okay. Gotta love modern day beliefs that anyone is a perv/murderer/thief/etc.

But I'm not a fan of children in general. I'd be a terrible parent, and I'm just not good with them in general. Guess I was never graced with the gift of being able to deal with children. *Shrug*
    I think I'd be a terrible parent too, but on the other way around... I think I'd spoil my daughters too much lol
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

I should be able to get along with children (read: girls)... but I usually shy out and they end up going home before I can work enough courage to go play with them... I always feel like they're gonna think I'm just a pathetic immature old man...

10+ Year Old Account
    tbh, raising a child is just somthing there is no right answer to, there are many paths you can take, most have very positive outcomes if done correctly, but otherwise have very negative impacts on their personality and intellect if done incorrectly.

I guess one method would be simply to look at yourself as a person, evaluate what you find are your good traits and what are your bad traits... find what you wish you could do better, and find what you wish your parents would have done for you to make yourself a better person, no matter how little the change in character may be.

its not the guaranteed method, as nothing really is, but since most children take on the personality traits of their parents it can help be a useful blueprint for whatever way you want to raise em... (theoretically speaking) >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    i keep telling ppl i'm gonna number my kids rather than name them. So its good to know i'm not the only one that isn't in any rush for that.
    O.o

I always feel like they're gonna think I'm just a pathetic immature old man...
    Because... you are?

X3

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Because... you are?

X3
    meany!!! T, T

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Because... you are?

X3
    qeue a cynnacal britishman's maniacal laughter?

10+ Year Old Account
    So hey, how bout that art work gais?

Don't mean to be a party pooper, but kinda getting OT a little.

I don't want to invoke the wrath of the Forum Moderators.

PLEASE SPARE ME

edit: I gotta go, work and class soon. bai gais
    Last edited by Whitestrake; 2010-11-09 at 10:19 PM.

I'm waiting till someone puts a new artwork involving WoW children on deviant art...

though I posted a lil sketch sometime ago X3

---------- Post added 2010-11-09 at 08:20 PM ----------

and I don't know why people say OT, since it can mean BOTH on-topic and off-topic...

10+ Year Old Account
    and I don't know why people say OT, since it can mean BOTH on-topic and off-topic...
    that always throws me off as well sometimes....

sad to say, can anybody explain to me wth TL;DR stands for?

Too long;Didn't Read

The prettyness (I know it's not a word) of this piece was the inspiration that got me drawing again. Unfortunately, I can only post part of the image because I don't feel like getting banned today. XD

By Dalehan:
    Last edited by Cathaenia; 2010-11-09 at 10:26 PM.

Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    Whale Shark swims where and how it pleases. Whale Shark /spits on your science.
    All hail Garrosh Hellscream!
    I've fallen for a woman... without a pulse. -- Forsaken afficionado. <3

I know the rest of it anyway, so no need for you to get banned X3

I know the rest of it anyway, so no need for you to get banned X3
    Heh. I feel a little less bad that I know about that drawing now knowing that someone else here does too... you pervert. XD

Last edited by Cathaenia; 2010-11-09 at 10:31 PM.

Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    Whale Shark swims where and how it pleases. Whale Shark /spits on your science.
    All hail Garrosh Hellscream!
    I've fallen for a woman... without a pulse. -- Forsaken afficionado. <3

too long; didnt read