Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Errrr... yeah. It was SRP, you know.

Anyhow, I'd rather have feedback on the final version of the Cutesy Hugsies of Fluffy Kitteh Doom.
    don't like it now mainly because you made me hate your character...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    mortis is chaotic neutral too... he doesn't give a damn about anything but his children and friends... and he goes brutal once in a while... but he'd have done all he could to save the girl... including but not limited to killing people, destroying things, sealing malefic entities and of course, capturing the girl and blackmail someone to purify her...

Neutrality isn't half as interesting as good and evil.

And yes, House pertains to WoW.

Deleted
    don't like it now mainly because you made me hate your character...
    Life's tough.

If it helps any, it's just Kanni who would have done that. Lokann definitely wouldn't. I think Azraella might, if it weren't for everyone and everything reminding her of her sister.

Anyhow, just focus on Hani who's a friendly and non-violent type.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    It is, if you're Chaotic. Because in that case, you're quite prepared to do some gruesome things others wouldn't contemplate due to morals/laws/whatever, even though they must be done.

Also, I'm pretty certain Maiev is Lawful Neutral.

And yes, House pertains to WoW.
    mortis would be chaotic good... if he actually cared about anything more than children and his friends... seriously... many times he behaves as a good character... but it's all for the sake of his children... saving the world cause his children need a world... fighting the scourge cause they would make his children lose their individuality... doing good things to people to give his children a good example... et cetera...

he also blackmails a lot... and that's not something a good character would do lol
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Deleted
    he also blackmails a lot... and that's not something a good character would do lol
    Robin Hood is the definition of Chaotic Good, you know...

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Not while staying in-character, in any case. That's the whole point of Kanni, she does what is needed where others would stay their hand due to their morals.
    i guess Lilyria is the only one of my characters that could be labeled chaotic neutral, although she holds a lot of respect for both the ebon blade and the dark lady.
    most of my characters are (or would be) neutral good or chaotic good, and one, a forsaken rogue, lawfull neutral.

btw: http://darklegacycomics.com/ "I like food." = win.

[chaotic good]
    xD
    i wouldn't say that, it just needs more background to become interesting.

although i have to admit, my character with the most thought-out background story is a chaotic good human girl (i hope i get to finish her bio one day -.-').

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    although i have to admit, my character with the most thought-out background story is a chaotic good human girl (i hope i get to finish her bio one day -.-').
    I find Chaotic Good to be way too easy. "I'm doing the right thing, look at me, the law's bad so I IGNORE IT! Hahaha! In your face!"

Evil... well, evil's not that complicated either. Lawful Evil for the upper echalons of the Scourge/Legion/whatever, Chaotic Evil for pretty much everything else.

So yeah, neutral can be fun, especially because it's harder to stay consistent.

my main action characters are basically like this:

Mortis - hangs between chaotic neutral (when by himself) to lawful neutral (when with his children)... I guess this would make him true neutral... don't know for sure though...

K - lawful neutral... he's a pro assassin lol

Onnaaran - lawful good...

Necros - chaotic neutral...

Landryll - he's a goblin lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I find Chaotic Good to be way too easy. "I'm doing the right thing, look at me, the law's bad so I IGNORE IT! Hahaha! In your face!"
    xD
    i agree that this may be the case for many characters, but she's not just like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    xD
    i agree that this may be the case for many characters, but she's not just like that.
    Well, Lokann is basically Neutral Good, with Chaotic moments. Like when he's screwed over by his commander, he takes matters into his own hands.

Kanni... well, for one she's half a beast. And as such she's very pragmatic. See an enemy? Easy, kill 'em. Wanna get somewhere? Well, better start walking then. So while she does have some semblance of morals, she'll first look at what she's trying to achieve. That's why she saw getting rid of Xana (the child) as a priority throughout the RP, while some others were focused on getting the shinies. Her character traits are totally not based off my observations of cats.

Azraella's complicated. On the one hand, she's cold, efficient, even cruel. So that would put her somewhere in the range of Lawful Neutral (even swinging towards evil sometimes). But when it's about her sister, she'll go Chaotic. Any law can be broken, any ideal set aside if Anarys is in trouble.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Lacks metalheads. Obviously not an European's piece.

Also, I'm pretty certain Maiev is Lawful Neutral.
    Maiev isn't the only hero I'm fond of =p

I'll forge my peace with the edge of a blade, if I have to.

Deleted
    Maiev isn't the only hero I'm fond of =p

I'll forge my peace with the edge of a blade, if I have to.
    'If I have to' as in 'if they say so' or 'no matter what'?

'If I have to' as in 'if they say so' or 'no matter what'?
    If people get in the way. Byakuya from Bleach is my example, here. Cause unrest, try and ruin the order, you're going to be "removed," whether you agree or not.

Deleted
    If people get in the way. Byakuya from Bleach is my example, here. Cause unrest, try and ruin the order, you're going to be "removed," whether you agree or not.
    Lawful Neutral. Definitely.

Thank god you're not like this or else half the thread would've been banned :x
    Well.. you're not like that more or less.
    I am at heart, but that's not my job here =)

@Lokann
    I'm not so sure. The problem in defining this comes from the inherent reasons behind doing things, which are often hard to interpret when you aren't the person who created the characters in the first place. A character like Byakuya can appear lawful good, chaotic good, lawful neutral (I guess...) depending on how you look at him and the reasons behind his actions, I think.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2010-11-18 at 10:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ["forever love"]
    so sad

I think it's Asian, that explains the shirtless Tauren since there's a lot of shirtless Taurens walking on the streets there.
    i like your observasion skills!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still a young padawan compared to Mortis jedi eyes.
    And thank god that is the only jedi power he got

I'm still a young padawan compared to Mortis jedi eyes.
    I've been quiet about my eyes lately since they were causing such a comotion... but people just seem to want me to go back at finding every single bit of perversity on everything lol

---------- Post added 2010-11-18 at 08:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    And thank god that is the only jedi power he got
    I wish I had that force choking power X3

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been quiet about my eyes lately since they were causing such a comotion... but people just seem to want me to go back at finding every single bit of perversity on everything lol

I wish i had that force choking power X3
    I don't want it...

my brain is damaged because of it

And you with force choking, many innocent people would have died