Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Until someone found out that after a certain age you encorporate them into the machine that makes the 'utopia' possible, and that it's a miserable existence.

Paying for what, 15 years of hedonism through 40-60 years of utter slavery? No thanks. At least in the current system I'm not constantly watched for signs of becoming too adult for my own good.
    maybe I could get science to make individuals that stay as children till they die... so there would be 2 groups of people... the aging and the Children...

the aging breeds... and the Children would live happily with me X3
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    maybe I could get science to make individuals that stay as children till they die... so there would be 2 groups of people... the aging and the Children...

the aging breeds... and the Children would live happily with me X3
    Ammm... yeah. Right.

It's better to love one person wholly than to love millions only for a relatively brief period of time.

In short: GET A GIRLFRIEND!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ammm... yeah. Right.

It's better to love one person wholly than to love millions only for a relatively brief period of time.

I agree with this Mortis needs to learn that there is something more to being an adult than war, corruption, politic and retards.
    He needs to learn that real parents is needed for the child to not go insane and hate him for putting them into breeding slavery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isilrien - that Nuin signature is sick! My only beef is that the face could use some green reflection light from the hands, possibly some o those fancy leaf effects in the hands too?

easy as pie if the force choking is strong enough... all I have to do is to force choke all the global leaders till they give me the world... and if people try to kill me, I'd just force chike their weapons making them explode..
    nah... I wouldn't exterminate the adults... they'd be my children factories X3
    You wouldn't ever be able to sleep...
    So.
    I heard this was the Fan Art Thread.
    By Deranged-flutterby on DeviantArt

JRace on DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Immamoonkin View Post
    Finished the stream. Here's what I got done! Almost there~

Edit: eep, need to scale. Here's a smaller WIP shot and the link to the most recent one.

http://a.yfrog.com/img534/496/7nro.jpg
    omfg!
    Video games and the female audience. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ZVZRsy8N8

Ammm... yeah. Right.

easier said than done... girls at my age just piss me off at so many different levels I'd rather they were just their floating genitalia... the way they behave, the way they talk, what they do, what they say, et cetera...

the world is an unfair place... why must girls lose their perfection so quickly??? T, T
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Quote Originally Posted by Athinah View Post
    omfg!
    I think he likes it =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theylive View Post
    Isilrien - that Nuin signature is sick! My only beef is that the face could use some green reflection light from the hands, possibly some o those fancy leaf effects in the hands too?
    Dude. You're so right. Thanks!

the world is an unfair place... why must girls lose their perfection so quickly??? T, T
    There are some girls my age piss me off. Some are stupid, some are weird.
    But most of the girls I know are nice, funny, interesting, pretty...
    A certain few of them are as close to perfect as I think a person can be.

The girls I know that are anywhere between 3-10 (younger cousins, daughters of family friends) are adorable, and make people laugh, but a lot of them are very annoying at time too.

Anyway, if you are going to continue this discussion Trulte, Mortis, and Lokann, please do so while posting art so the others / people new to the thread don't get get put off...

From Allison on DeviantArt

Really nice sketch =]
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2010-11-18 at 11:30 PM.

Well, just finished this today, my girl Aero.

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    I think he likes it =P
    What lead you to that conclusion?

Baby Mggrllrlglglrlgllls!

Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    Whale Shark swims where and how it pleases. Whale Shark /spits on your science.
    All hail Garrosh Hellscream!
    I've fallen for a woman... without a pulse. -- Forsaken afficionado. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Teens and the elderly
    There are two stages of life to me.
    Child > Adult
    That is all. Japan treats the elderly much better than America, too, I believe =)

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    There are two stages of life to me.
    Child > Adult
    That is all. Japan treats the elderly much better than America, too, I believe =)
    so, for you, a 13 is already an adult???

cause 13s aren't children... they just aren't...

so, for you, a 13 is already an adult???

cause 13s aren't children... they just aren't...
    18 is an adult, legally. 17 is a child. I view adulthood as a state of mind, and psychologically, normal humans don't achieve that until about 22 on average. But, the law disagrees with me.

10+ Year Old Account
    And Mortis i beg you to get out more, you NEED it. I'm starting to think you are becoming a serial killer who will kill all adults he sees because they are not children and they dont deserve to live then.

This art takes badass to another level.. well it could if Ragnaros and Rivendare was in there, but i guess KT makes up for that.

Love and hate
    Last edited by trulte; 2010-11-18 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerofey View Post
    Well, just finished this today, my girl Aero.
    It's beautiful! Very nice colouring, proportion, and ...
    Sprite Dater!
    <3

18 is an adult, legally. 17 is a child. I view adulthood as a state of mind, and psychologically, normal humans don't achieve that until about 22 on average. But, the law disagrees with me.
    I agree. A 17 year old is a child. A mature child, but a child nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    It's beautiful! Very nice colouring, proportion, and ...
    Sprite Dater!
    <3.
    Thanks ^_^

I see childhood as both a pure state of mind and a cutesy state of body...

edit: as such, as soon as a child steps into puberty, she isn't a child anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    This art takes badass to another level.. well it could if Ragnaros and Rivendare was in there, but i guess KT makes up for that.
    I see no Arugal or VanCleef...