Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    yay, the tooltips are kinda fucked up xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kolixela View Post
    Warlock 4 piece is decent, and another reason I say felflame will replace Shadow Bolt in most Warlock arsenals
    Fel Flame damage is crap, since it's instant and have a low SP coefficient. And anyway look at the 2% proc chance...
    Both bonuses are among the worse I've seen in the last years, I'd have much preferred a boring +5% crit chance on dots, nukes or pets.
    Oh well, it seems I'll skip T11 hoping in a better T12.

let's look at the ret paladin rotation.

talentless, holy power * 3 generation: takes 14 seconds (4.5 * 3)
    Inquisition: 20% damage boost for 12 seconds. Impossible to keep up without talents.
    Word of Glory: 12% damage boost for 10 seconds. Also impossible to keep up with talents.
    Templar's Verdict: if we want to keep our damage buffs up we'll never end up hitting this

With talents and EXTREME (33%) haste - BiS gear
    Crusader strike every 3 seconds, every other move has ~1/3 chance of generating holy power. so, full holy power generation: 5 seconds
    Hit word of glory every other holy power wipe, alternating Inquisition every other holy power wipe. Still no room for templar's verdict.

Blizzard, where are we supposed to get in our templar's verdicts?

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    fluffy, have i told you i hate you? I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's hoping those set bonuses are still WIP as they suck so bad...

Veteran of the Horde for people with old pvp titles? cool.

# Also, all the old PvP titles have been brought back to the game as part of the rated bg system.

I hope they don't take them away from us if we have them already. D:

OMG i want the Title Hero of the Alliance NAO!

Quote Originally Posted by vinette_swc View Post
    Someone please explain, why the hell they are determined to gimp power word: shield.
    I remember having once read that they prefer reactive healing to predictive healing. A shield that lasts 30 seconds has a huge margin for error...HUGE. It's almost impossible to fuck it up. At least with lifebloom, you're punished for a bad usage after 7/8 seconds. With a shield, you haven't wasted that mana until 30 seconds runs its course.

Make it last 8 seconds with a 12 second weakened soul effect along with its current steep mana cost, and see how much less people use it.

O MY GOD@SHADOW INFUSION FOR DKS.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE with excitement.

Deleted
    "# Ghoul Frenzy is now Dark Transformation - Consume 5 charges of Shadow Infusion on your Ghoul to transform it into a powerful undead monstrosity for 30 sec. The Ghoul's abilities are empowered and take on new functions while the transformation is active. / 1 Unholy, 60 yd range, Instant"

What is "Shadow Infusion"?

Quote Originally Posted by nosoup4crr View Post
    glad they finally bumped spriest's spell ranges up to 40. Also, interested by the new improved inner fire. 30% decreased spell damage is pretty big.
    Yeah, for PvP. They made this talent totaly useless for anything else. Looks like I won't have to worry about dropping a point for Archangel and Evangelism anymore.

Overall Looking at the hunter changes.
    Chimera Shot - Hunters got a small self heal shot there
    Cobra Strikes - Nice change, makes more sense imo
    Killing streak - Like the name, but I will have to see how this talent pans out
    Cobra Shot going to SV..I have to say I did sort of see this coming.

And DK Ghouls got some new abilities, as did Warlock pets ( In last build Felguard etc ) Where are the new hunter pet abilites? Soon no doubt.
    However what intrigues me the most is this :
    •Traps had their description modified, apparently the restriction of "Only one trap can be active at a time." no longer exists

If I am reading this right, this would mean a hunter could lay down. A Ice trap,A snake trap, Explosive trap,Immolation trap and a freezing trap all at once ( since traps cost no focus...although trap launcher does ) So does this mean a hunter can say fire off 2 traps, and then drop another 3.. If they can then that is an awesome change for PVP, and PVE in some aspects.

Now the Spriest changes:
    Range of spells increased - Expected
    Twisted Faith - how it should be. Do not like any talent that is a + hit one.
    Mind Flay. Nice buff to damage i guess.

And Inner Sanctum is real nice. Shame a Spriest can only spend 2 points in it, as most will take Evang and Archangel. And for the love of god...why has blizzard not switched around improved physic scream and silence..makes more sense.

* Oh and Azerothian Navigation - I am hoping this is a passive we get when we log in, and not something we have to pay for, as Blizzard promised us the ability to fly in Azeroth right away. I am sure it is..fairly sure lol. Either way, whatever happens happens.
    Last edited by crazy23; 2010-09-10 at 12:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Initially, I thought "Ishmael" was in reference to Ishmael and Isaac (of Islam and Hebrew religions) and made this hodgepodge assumption that it'd have to do with something in Uldum, given the Assyrian/Egyptian and general desert culture. ...then I hesitated and figured Blizzard wouldn't really make a blatant religious reference ... but wait there are the "Schnott Sea Captains" in Uldum, I said, so maybe they're feeling their oats and being cheeky this expac.

Oh hell it's probably a nod to Moby Dick for the Whale Shark. I still like to fancy it's Ishmael and Isaac, though.

So.... any models of the new pets and mounts sitting around? <.<

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grelsha View Post
    £50 says that the Ishmael Title is for creating a raid to kill the Whale Shark in Vashj'ir!
    Man you nailed that one! I knew I recognized the name from something.

Some nice titles, mounts and pets there. I hope they take a bit of work though.

Quote Originally Posted by tobokke View Post
    "# Ghoul Frenzy is now Dark Transformation - Consume 5 charges of Shadow Infusion on your Ghoul to transform it into a powerful undead monstrosity for 30 sec. The Ghoul's abilities are empowered and take on new functions while the transformation is active. / 1 Unholy, 60 yd range, Instant"

What is "Shadow Infusion"?
    Ravenous Dead has been replaced with Shadow Infusion - When you cast Death Coil, you have a 33/66/100% chance to empower your active Ghoul, increasing its damage dealt by 10% for 30 sec. Stacks up to 5 times.
    there you go

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm getting Ismael...

10+ Year Old Account
    * Twisted Faith now increases your shadow spell damage by 1/2% instead of your chance to hit with shadow spells.
    * Mind Flay base damage has been increased from 167 to 501.

Oh.My.God.