Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Dissapointed with HoO *may contain spoiler*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8L-bxi7jr8

For those who want to see this link contains full progress trough Halls of Origination made by Tankspot

And now below i will say what disappointed me in this whole instance.

The reason I am disappointed is that the last boss is... actually there is no actual last boss, i was hoping that after killing all 5 elemental guardians some big doors would open to the last mighty boss but... nothing, it made me feel like, not 'go there to stop xxx' but it felt more of 'clean whole place, leave nothing alive' (what we do normally any other way but still...)

What do you guys think about it.
    "Close your eyes and start runing, wall will find you on it own" - Onearrow
    "Life tap is such a great ability! But why didnt blizzard think about ability that would take your mana and regain your health instead.... oh... wait..." - Entalpia

Shes still doing the tankspot videos...ugh time to find another strat website

Also its beta, things change all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not a raid, it's a just a dungeon, I don't expect fantastical epicness from a 5-man, it's more than acceptable. My opinion.

And, they probably still have things they want to add and change to the dungeon based on feedback, so I wouldn't say it's locked in anyway.

Deleted
    theres 6 bosses, plus 4 mini bosses. How can it NOT feel like you have to clean the whole place up?
    Yes its not as epic but ide definitely prefer something like this than Malygos or Sarth 1 boss instances

7 to be precise and 4 mini
    "Life tap is such a great ability! But why didnt blizzard think about ability that would take your mana and regain your health instead.... oh... wait..." - Entalpia

Yes to be honest i was hopping for a "final" boss to be revelled after killing the 4 guardians or whatever. But its a dungeon and dungeons are supposed to trigger events in lore or latter a raid, if this was a raid i would be disapointed about how the bosses worked but its not and the place looks stunning and im pleased.

Deleted
    "LFG HoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Deleted
    Aww, that sucks. I am disappoint...

Btw, any word on an Uldum raid yet? I will be disappoint if Blizzard don't releases that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostwood View Post
    That's the best acronym ever!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    This.

M8 I think the last boss isnt added(hopefully) blizzard said 8 bosses im sure of it, and maybe the last one just ins't complete.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Postman View Post

Btw, any word on an Uldum raid yet? I will be disappoint if Blizzard don't releases that.

Throne of the Four Winds is the only raid located in Uldum AFAIK.

is that an illigal danish refernce?

Quote Originally Posted by kevindv View Post
    gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive. But what it hides is far more important
    ^^ win

Quote Originally Posted by Postman View Post

If I'm not mistaken, Uldum is not going to be a raid at launch, but will be patched in for another tier like Ulduar/ToC/ICC.

That! was! freaking!! AWESOME!!!!!!

LFG HoOoo0OOo0oOoOO
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

IT IS STILL BETA! IT IS STILL BETA! IT IS STILL BETA! AND THEY CAN TUNE IT EVEN WHEN LIVE (Oculus, remember?)

I cannot put enough emphasis on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tremelizzer View Post
    IT IS STILL BETA! IT IS STILL BETA! IT IS STILL BETA! AND THEY CAN TUNE IT EVEN WHEN LIVE (Oculus, remember?)

I cannot put enough emphasis on this.
    But what if they won't change it ?
    DUM! DUM! DUM!?

Then they don't.

Keep in mind that gear is capped at 83 right now, and people are undergeared for all 84+ content, especially dungeons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aris View Post
    is that an illigal danish refernce?
    Sounds more like Thundercats to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

It's probably finished. No big deal really, lets just hope the raids are superb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Entalpia View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8L-bxi7jr8

For those who want to see this link contains full progress trough Halls of Origination made by Tankspot

And now below i will say what disappointed me in this whole instance.

The reason I am disappointed is that the last boss is... actually there is no actual last boss, i was hoping that after killing all 5 elemental guardians some big doors would open to the last mighty boss but... nothing, it made me feel like, not 'go there to stop xxx' but it felt more of 'clean whole place, leave nothing alive' (what we do normally any other way but still...)

What do you guys think about it.
    Beta is BETA, OMG INORITE