vids/pics of new COT: War of the Ancients?

hey guys, I'm sorry but I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction as to where I can find info on the new COT raid (War of the Ancients)... I am extremely excited about this new raid and would like any info on it. Or maybe it will be a later patch release after Cataclysm is released? thanks.

Deleted
    There are no raids on the Beta at all yet. There are only 3 dungeons on there at the moment, you probably wont see or hear anything about it until Cataclysm is relesased.

They're too busy making Cataclysm actually playable. There is no info to be found on this raid other than it will be added in a later patch after Cataclysm goes live.

/endthread

WotA raid will be launched at 4.1 at the earliest, it's going to be a good 9 months before you see anything about it
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

cool thread

Deleted
    ive not heard about this at all

Quote Originally Posted by Baroc View Post
    There are no raids on the Beta at all yet. There are only 3 dungeons on there at the moment, you probably wont see or hear anything about it until Cataclysm is relesased.
    actualy, all dongeons are released. We are waiting on heroic, raid and loot in some dongeon...

Given that WotA will not be in at release, i doubt they have anything that they could put in the beta client yet.

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    WotA raid will be launched at 4.1 at the earliest, it's going to be a good 9 months before you see anything about it
    This^

And by the time Blizzard are ready to release this new raid instance, you will most likely see screenshots and videos all over, on the fronpage of MMO-Champion
    Ansgar the Insane

Quote Originally Posted by Jeean View Post
    actualy, all dongeons are released. We are waiting on heroic, raid and loot in some dongeon...
    atm it is very possible we will not be able to try out the raids in beta, alot of us believe there being internally tested

what does that mean you say?

basically GM's and the creators of the raids are the only ones that get to test them until cata is launched
    MY BETA INVITE IS OVER 9,000!

Quote Originally Posted by BoomkinPotPie View Post
    atm it is very possible we will not be able to try out the raids in beta, alot of us believe there being internally tested
    I doubt that is going to happen, I believe they will make us test the the first few raid instances the very last weeks of the Beta, following to the Cataclysm release.

Because Blizzard have learned from the past, they don't wanna give people TOO MUCH TIME, to test the raid instance so it will be one-shotted like what happened in Black Temple, and Naxxramas in WOTLK.
    But I doubt they wanna release something that has only been tested by their own people, and havn't been mass tested by the public. They want all bugs fixed, so what happened under Mount Hyjal wont happen again, and that fights aint being exploited like what happened in Ulduar and on Ensidia's first LK kill.
    Ansgar the Insane