10+ Year Old Account

Justice Point and Frost Emblem Gear

So, seeing how Triumph and Frost are both converted into Justice Points, will this mean we are going to have a use to collect triumph now and use that later when cata releases to purchase frost gear (be it offset gear or additions you still need)?

I'd like to know that.

Deleted
    Yes. Though if i understand correctly, you can gather the points either now or after the conversion. It's not like you'll have much use for gear after the conversion and before Cata really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, they are saying the next content patch (which is the pre-release of cata). Sure it's not for long, but atleast you'll look cool and a small headstart when cata goes live.

Deleted
    I think i farm a few triumphs and buy me the frost trinkets after convert, they will last till 84-85 i geuss, the beta dudes still wear them.

Anyone knows the pricelist after convert?
    http://img199.imageshack.us/i/justicepoints.jpg/ found it in another thread
    Last edited by mmoc5ca0c6df71; 2010-09-15 at 08:24 PM.

Deleted
    The beta dudes wear ICC items because there are no quest rewards in Uldum or Twilight Highlands.

But yeah, it will give you a headstart for levelling. Or, well, a speed up to levelling, as it's not a headstart if everyone has it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiesel View Post
    I think i farm a few triumphs and buy me the frost trinkets after convert, they will last till 84-85 i geuss, the beta dudes still wear them.

Anyone knows the pricelist after convert?
    Jeez, that would inflate the prices a lot if that list went live. I reckon they are all placeholders and random value's for the time being. Seeing how 100 frosts are being converted into 275JP that would pretty much means I'd have to farm my ass off (for a trinket costing 694JP).

We'll see how it ends up I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesel View Post
    82-83 dungeon blues and quest blues will be replacing all of your frost badge items, they wont last you to 84-85 by any means. But hey, two levels of use is better than nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada View Post
    82-83 dungeon blues and quest blues will be replacing all of your frost badge items, they wont last you to 84-85 by any means. But hey, two levels of use is better than nothing!
    Agreed. The reason many are using current gear on the Beta is due to lack of quest rewards and dungeon drops, once those are fully implemented, kiss your wotlk gear goodbye in a level or two.
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.