Quote Originally Posted by Dadaha View Post
    Thanks m8 it helped, but would still want a line in there if possible so that on other abilities it would tell me if i was a bit over eager on the cast, but as for now that silly voice is gone.
    Spamming buttons is not really bad tbh.
    But you can always see the "Spell is not ready" text in the top of your screen.. ^^

I'm not sure what you are playing(pve/pvp) but when I first started I was like "Ok, I gotta know the GCD in my head so I don't press to early", so basically I pressed the button once.

But now, if you don't already know you can load another cast(as a caster dps/healer) while the first cast are already going.
    So it's good to spam.
    I'm a kittycat

Deleted
    Untested:
    Code:
    #showtooltip Cobra Shot
    /run UIErrorsFrame:UnregisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE")SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX",0)
    /use 10
    /run UIErrorsFrame:RegisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE")SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX",1)
    /cast Cobra Shot

The regular way of doing it uses about half the characters.

Code:
    #showtooltip Cobra Shot
    /run UIErrorsFrame:Hide()
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /use 10
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    /run UIErrorsFrame:Show()
    /cast Cobra Shot
    Last edited by lawomous; 2012-01-19 at 09:42 PM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Thanks all for the help

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    The regular way of doing it uses about half the characters.

Code:
    #showtooltip Cobra Shot
    /run UIErrorsFrame:Hide()
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /use 10
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    /run UIErrorsFrame:Show()
    /cast Cobra Shot
    Would the error message be suppressed here? Does the default UI_ERROR_MESSAGE hook check for IsShown() before adding to the output?

Deleted
    All the macro's i have i got from others.
    I have tricks of the trade macro for focus target
    Code:
    #Showtooltip
    /Stopcasting
    /Cast [target=focus] Tricks of the Trade
    Now when my focus target (usually another rogue) dies i want to cast it on the target of my target
    Is that possible? and if yes please show me.

My marco skills suck so i always copypast them.

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /stopcasting
    /cast [@focus,help,nodead][@targettarget]Tricks of the Trade

Deleted
    awesome thank you

Deleted
    What did I do wrong:

#showtooltip greater heal
    /cast [@mouseover,help,exists] pain suppression; greater heal
    /cast [@mouseover,help,exists] greater heal; greater heal
    /cast [@player,mod:alt] greater heal
    /cast inner focus
    /cast greater heal

Hopefully this would have cast inner focus and greater heal without key mods, then if using alt mod cast it at me, then if using friendly mouseover cast pain suppression and greater heal at the mouseover and still give me inner focus.
    So far inner focus isn't being cast at all, any help? x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Yeah, since your target will change to the Mutated Corruption if it exists and then your current target will be focused. Side-effect is that it will target the corruption, but that can't be helped I'm afraid.
    Can't you just throw in a /targetlasttarget at the end if you only want the corruption as your focus and not your target?

Quote Originally Posted by Zombina View Post
    Hopefully this would have cast inner focus and greater heal without key mods, then if using alt mod cast it at me, then if using friendly mouseover cast pain suppression and greater heal at the mouseover and still give me inner focus.
    So far inner focus isn't being cast at all, any help? x
    Try this:
    Code:
    #showtooltip Greater Heal
    /cast Inner Focus
    /cast [@mouseover,help,nodead]Pain Suppression
    /cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][mod:alt,@player][]Greater Heal

Deleted
    Works like a charm! Thankyou.

I'm wondering if you can make a macro that would cast my flying mount if I'm standing still but if I'm moving(i.e. falling) it would cast Flight Form.

Quote Originally Posted by Quela View Post
    I'm wondering if you can make a macro that would cast my flying mount if I'm standing still but if I'm moving(i.e. falling) it would cast Flight Form.
    Try this, just use the name of your favorite flying mount
    Code:
    #showtooltip Flying Mount Name
    /cast [nomounted]Flying Mount Name
    /cast [nomounted]Swift Flight Form
    /dismount
    /run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

That worked perfectly! Thanks. I was thinking of something much more elaborate, like [falling] or something lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crigget View Post
    Can't you just throw in a /targetlasttarget at the end if you only want the corruption as your focus and not your target?
    No, since there's no way to find out if the macro actually targeted a corruption. If it didn't, /targetlasttarget would still execute and switch your target from the mob you're targeting to the one you were targeting before that - I assumed that having to re-target in one specific case (Madness) would beat losing your target in every other fight.

Does anyone know if a macro could be created which would normally summons my flying mount when pressed, but when in a raid such as DS when I can only use groun mounts it will use a ground mount instead? Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snookiee View Post
    Does anyone know if a macro could be created which would normally summons my flying mount when pressed, but when in a raid such as DS when I can only use groun mounts it will use a ground mount instead? Thanks!
    /cast <insert flying mount>
    /cast <insert ground mount>

Not sure but I think this would work.
    Last edited by mmoc1155fb9663; 2012-01-21 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snookiee View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [flyable, nomounted] Flyable Mount; [nomounted] Ground Mount
    /dismount

Deleted
    Hello, I need help constructing a macro that post my professions in the trade channel with a simple click.
    I can post it in guild chat exactly how I would like it to be, but when it comes to the trade channel I hit a brick wall for somehow.

This is how I would like it to be seen in the chat:

17:10:26 [1. Trade] [Qrama]: Cutting for free [Jewelcrafting]
    17:10:26 [1. Trade] [Qrama]: Crafting for free [Leatherworking]

This is the macro that works to post in guild chat:

/cast Jewelcrafting
    /run SendChatMessage("Cutting for free "..GetTradeSkillListLink(), "guild", nil, "2")
    /cast Leatherworking
    /run SendChatMessage("Crafting for free "..GetTradeSkillListLink(), "guild", nil, "2") CloseTradeSkill()

Simply changing "guild" to "trade" doesn't work, and all other macros I have been looking at for posting in trade will make this macro to long. Would love some help with this.