Thanx for the super fast answer <3

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt,mod:ctrl]spell_1; [mod:alt]spell_2; [mod:ctrl]spell_3
    The syntax previously suggested would mean "either ALT or CTRL".

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey,

I use a razor naga, of which the keys are mapped to the numlock keys (naga 1 = num0 (ghost wolf), naga 2 = num1 (rocket jump), naga 3 = num2 (rocket launch)
    Now I'd like to add arena1, arena2 and arena3 to those buttons through a modifier, without losing the spell. If I press alt + naga 1 it should target arena1, if I press naga 1 it should cast ghostwolf. So my idea was

Code:
    /target [mod:alt] arena1
    /cast [nomod] Ghost wolf
    Since I'm not in arena while writing the macro's I wanted to test it with party1 & party2. Formed a group and used

Code:
    /target [mod:alt] party1
    /cast [nomod] Ghost wolf
    ... which is not working.

Code:
    /target [mod:alt] [target=party1] doesn't work either.
    Anyone who can point out why this macro is not working? Or how can achieve what I want?

Cheerz
    Z

Code:
    /tar [@arena1,mod:alt]
    /use [nomod]ghost wolf
    You had the right idea with the third macro, but you needed to combine your conditionals.

I don't think the macro is the issue as the first macro should have worked. You're having some sort of binding conflict. If you are binding that macro to Numpad 1, then check the default keybindings to see if alt+numpad1 is bound to anything already. Also, and this is probably the bigger issue, check that alt isn't assigned in interface settings as a self or focus cast key.

10+ Year Old Account
    cheers pikapika

Quote Originally Posted by Sedivy View Post
    I don't think the macro is the issue as the first macro should have worked. You're having some sort of binding conflict. If you are binding that macro to Numpad 1, then check the default keybindings to see if alt+numpad1 is bound to anything already. Also, and this is probably the bigger issue, check that alt isn't assigned in interface settings as a self or focus cast key.
    Double checked all the scenario's, none of them were the case. Combining the modifiers seems to work flawlessly.

Deleted
    Just wondering how I move the cast bar I got this macro that move and makes it bigger but I dont know how to move it where want it
    Move and Resize the Cast Bar
    /run CastingBarFrame:SetPoint("BOTTOMLEFT",490,69)
    /run CastingBarFrame:SetScale(1.23)

nvm some how fixed it's self intot he perfect place 6 years of wow and i never new you could do this sorta stuff with standerd ui :0
    Last edited by mmoc8e13fe598c; 2012-07-28 at 04:36 PM.

Soo I found these two macros when I was watching totemtoe's macro guide:

#showtooltip
    /target Wasserelementar
    /target Water Elemental
    /cast Bind Elemental
    /targetlasttarget

and I tested it on bg and I noticed it keep targeting friendly water elemental or it didnt target anyone despite there was water elemental close to me. So is there anyway to get working bind ele macro which would work like this. Then here the other macro:

#showtooltip Bash
    /cast [@focus,harm][harm] Bash

Basicly it's focus bash macro but apparently it's not working correctly. When I dont have focus it stuns my target and when I do have focus it stuns the focus like it's suppose to be.
    Last edited by sonikmlg; 2012-07-31 at 10:48 AM.
    shamdruid
    og vanilla player

Quote Originally Posted by pussuca View Post
    Soo I found these two macros when I was watching totemtoe's macro guide:

and I tested it on bg and I noticed it keep targeting friendly water elemental or it didnt target anyone despite there was water elemental close to me. So is there anyway to get working bind ele macro which would work like this...
    Try these:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cleartarget
    /target Wasserelementar
    /target Water Elemental
    /cast [harm]Bind Elemental
    /targetlasttarget
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@focus,harm][]Bash
    Actually, the 2nd macro should work as you described. If you don't ever want it to Bash your target and only want it to ever Bash your focus you would change it.

Code:
    #showtooltip Bash
    /cast [@focus]Bash
    Last edited by lawomous; 2012-08-01 at 06:09 AM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip Bash
    /cast [@focus]Bash
    I recall I tried this but the same thing happened, but I'll try both of these after the maintenance and when I get back home.
    shamdruid
    og vanilla player

Is there a macro that if you dont have enough Mana, Rage, Energy, or focus it will cast another ability?

Deleted
    Nope, not possible.

I use the following macros to change through some pre-defined video angle's i have set for raiding, pvp, etc. I use camera angles 3, 4, and 5. They are close, kinda close, and far away just for reference (in that order). I have individual macros for each camera angle, and am wondering if I could make one macro that cycled through the angles in order instead. Is this possible? Thanks!

Code:
    /script SetView(3); SetView(3)
    My AddOns: SMQueue (@WoWInterface) (@Curse)

You may want something like
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...CombatCam.html
    which will allow you to cycle through the pre-saved views using two keys (for cycling forward and backward through them).

Quote Originally Posted by Sedivy View Post
    You may want something like
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...CombatCam.html
    which will allow you to cycle through the pre-saved views using two keys (for cycling forward and backward through them).
    Nice! That looks pretty useful. Thanks!
    My AddOns: SMQueue (@WoWInterface) (@Curse)

10+ Year Old Account
    I just thought of a idea for a macro a bit ago. Might not be available, but it'd be nice to see if it existed.

There are macros where when you pop iceblock it will immediately remove the aura. Is it possible to have a macro that is modified by auras?

Ex)
    Instead of modifier: Shift for my Hungering Cold, could I have it so when I switch to Frost Presence (Shut up I wont do that >_>) it goes to Hungering Cold from AMS?

Ex2)
    When Im in cat form and switch to bear form have Tigers Fury switch to Beserk (I know Bar#1 switches, but no other bars are changed thus the reason I want to find this macro if it exists )

Deleted
    You want to look into [form:X].

Deleted
    Hello,
    I have some macros in the common section i would like to transfer to class specific section, is it possible to that without writing every macro again? Can I copy a file or the content of a file in the WTF folder or something like that?

For iceblock you can write

/cast Ice Block
    /cancelaura Ice Block

and it will cast it and cancel it in the same press. Just beware that it will always do this so if you need something with a delay between the two, this won't help you.

Instead of modifier: Shift for my Hungering Cold, could I have it so when I switch to Frost Presence (Shut up I wont do that >_>) it goes to Hungering Cold from AMS?
    I have no idea what you mean here. I'm guessing:

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift] Hungering Cold; Anti-Magic Shell

---------- Post added 2012-08-07 at 09:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Maldora View Post
    Hello,
    I have some macros in the common section i would like to transfer to class specific section, is it possible to that without writing every macro again? Can I copy a file or the content of a file in the WTF folder or something like that?
    Technically you could if you play with the macro-cache.txt files in WTF folder from toon specific folders to the server specific one, however, cause of naming macro tags this can go very badly wrong. I wouldn't recommend doing it that way.

Instead, get something like MacroBank and then store all your macros there (more macros than blizz gives you slots for).
    Then just swap them in and out of available macro slots as you need (for raiding, farming, changing classes)

I need to use IDs in the macro, i don´t undestant why if i use a simple item works perfect, like:
    /use Item:33445

Its works good, but if i use i a spell like:
    /cast spell:15286

just no works, can some tell what i am doing bat? and how can i do in the correct way?
    and sorry for my bat english, and thaks for your anwers
    Last edited by gringo371; 2012-08-07 at 11:08 PM.