I am trying to make a 1 button shifting macro for my boomkin spec for 6.0 ptr (and the upcoming live patch) and hoping someone might have have insight.

What I want it to do, in order of descending priority is:

1 - activate moonkin form if I am not in moonkin form
    2 - if I am already in moonkin form, activate travel form (flight / stag / aquatic) if possible based on where I am
    3 - if I am already in moonkin form, activate cat form if I am indoors and travel form is unavailible.

Is this possible?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malmmoc View Post
    I am trying to make a 1 button shifting macro for my boomkin spec for 6.0 ptr (and the upcoming live patch) and hoping someone might have have insight.

What I want it to do, in order of descending priority is:

1 - activate moonkin form if I am not in moonkin form
    2 - if I am already in moonkin form, activate travel form (flight / stag / aquatic) if possible based on where I am
    3 - if I am already in moonkin form, activate cat form if I am indoors and travel form is unavailible.

Is this possible?
    Yep.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [noform:5]Moonkin Form;[combat,indoors]Cat Form;[swimming]Aquatic Form;[noflyable]Travel Form;Swift Flight Form
    Untested but should work; you might have to adjust the spell names.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2014-10-05 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    Yep.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [noform:5]Moonkin Form;[combat,indoors]Cat Form;[swimming]Aquatic Form;[noflyable]Travel Form;Swift Flight Form
    Untested but should work; you might have to adjust the spell names.
    I tried it on PTR. What it did was put me in moonkin form with one press, and caster form on next press. I tried removing everything but moonkin and travel form but it didn't have any effect. The form names look right to me, but I am pretty clueless with macros. Thank you for trying

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [noform]Moonkin Form;[stance5,indoors]Cat Form;[stance5,outdoors]Travel Form
    Will go to Moonkin Form (anywhere) if you don't have a form (caster)
    If you are in Moonkin Form + Indoors it will go to Cat Form
    If you are in Moonkin Form + Outdoors it will cast Travel Form (PTR+WoD use the unified travel forms system)

If you are in Cat Form the macro will unshift you first and the next press will take you in Moonkin Form.
    If you are in any mode of the Travel Form the macro will unshift you first and the next press will take you in Moonkin Form.

the above "cons" of the macro might affect negatively your dps if you are using the macro in raids so I made another one as well

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [noform][form:1][form:2][form:3]Moonkin Form;[form:5,indoors]Cat Form;[form:5,outdoors]Travel Form
    Same as above but it allows you to enter Moonkin form immediately from any form (or no form).

Only difference of the 2 macros is that the first allows Cat Form <-> Travel Form immediately if you change environments but loses a global when going to Moonkin form from those affecting DPS. The second allows for instant Moonkin Form but you can't do the Cat Form <-> Travel Form as it introduces a Moonkin form cast in between. Still dynamic as far as environments go, just with extra cast in between to prevent lost globals in raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [noform][form:1][form:2][form:3]Moonkin Form;[form:5,indoors]Cat Form;[form:5,outdoors]Travel Form

Thanks for taking the time to help. I tested both on PTR, the first one worked exactly as planned, but the raiding one would only put me in moonkin form, if I wasn't, it had no other effect. I loved the idea of having it to preserve those globals in raids. Any thoughts on how it needs to be adjusted?

Thanks for taking the time to help. I tested both on PTR, the first one worked exactly as planned, but the raiding one would only put me in moonkin form, if I wasn't, it had no other effect. I loved the idea of having it to preserve those globals in raids. Any thoughts on how it needs to be adjusted?
    I dun goofed >.<

Raid
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [noform][form:1][form:2][form:3]Moonkin Form;[form:4,indoors]Cat Form;[form:4,outdoors]Travel Form

Original
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [noform]Moonkin Form;[form:4][indoors]Cat Form;[form:4][outdoors]Travel Form
    You will notice that now I use form:4 instead of 5. That's because I had the Treant Glyph that makes Moonkin Form 5th in the bar. If you have the glyph make them form:5, otherwise 4 is correct.
    Not sure why the other macro worked but now both should work properly.

Deleted
    I tried it on PTR. What it did was put me in moonkin form with one press, and caster form on next press. I tried removing everything but moonkin and travel form but it didn't have any effect. The form names look right to me, but I am pretty clueless with macros. Thank you for trying
    Yeah, sorry. I might thought it out too superficially.

both should work properly.
    Many thanks, much shifts

For feral spec, how would I adjust it to shift back and forth between cat and the travel forms, power shifting cat form indoors to clear roots?
    Last edited by Malmmoc; 2014-10-06 at 03:20 PM.

Many thanks, much shifts

For feral spec, how would I adjust it to shift back and forth between cat and the travel forms, power shifting cat form indoors to clear roots?
    Code:
    #showtooltip 
    /use [noform]Cat Form;[form:2][indoors]!Cat Form;[form:2][outdoors]Travel Form
    See if this works

It's really easy to make shapeshift macros (or macros in general) once you understand the limitations and also realise that there is logic in the conditions and the names of the words

Code:
    #showtooltip 
    See if this works
    The indoor part worked perfectly, but outside, it still just power shifted me. No travel form. Sorry for so many posts. Starting to feel like a vagrant down town, spamming requests for change.. "can you spare some macro's, sir?"

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip 
    See if this works

It's really easy to make shapeshift macros (or macros in general) once you understand the limitations and also realise that there is logic in the conditions and the names of the words
    The problem in this macro is that the two conditionals in the middle need to be in one bracket. Otherwise the middle part is performed ANY time you're in form:2.

Code:
    #showtooltip 
    /use [noform]Cat Form;[form:2,indoors]!Cat Form;[form:2, outdoors]Travel Form
    Just wondering, this macro will shift you to Cat only from Caster form (noform), if you want it to put you in Cat form from any other form, you could use
    Code:
    #showtooltip 
    /use [noform:2]Cat Form;[form:2,indoors]!Cat Form;[form:2, outdoors]Travel Form

That worked perfectly. The benevolent macro gurus come though again, tyvm.

Deleted
    That worked perfectly. The benevolent macro gurus come though again, tyvm.
    Which one, if I may ask?

http://i.imgur.com/WJ56nkS.jpg

on this screenshoot , its elvui or tukui or smthing similar .
    Any possible way to get the addon which is responsible for the buff/debuff bars ? Its exactly what i am looking for , i dont want all ui , just those bars :|

That's ElvUi.

You can get similar aura bars with Raven:
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/raven
    "A raid is when a bunch of people who play the game too much get together to play the game some more"

Quote Originally Posted by esevenf View Post
    That's ElvUi.

You can get similar aura bars with Raven:
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/raven
    tryed those , weak aura , and quartz didnt liked them ... wanted the ones like those

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fir_ost View Post
    tryed those , weak aura , and quartz didnt liked them ... wanted the ones like those
    a) wrong thread
    b) the difference you mention is purely in looks. I'm sure you can change any of the above to look like you want.

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay, so somewhere along the way I managed to delete my mount macro that I've grown so accustomed to, and now I cant remember how to rewrite it.

Left click=Ground/Flying depending on if able
    Right click=Vendor Mount
    Shift Right=Water walking mount
    Shift Left= Forced Ground Mount

I kept trying to rewrite it last night because I know it's simple, but I couldn't get it to come out right. Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Okay, so somewhere along the way I managed to delete my mount macro that I've grown so accustomed to, and now I cant remember how to rewrite it.

Left click=Ground/Flying depending on if able
    Right click=Vendor Mount
    Shift Right=Water walking mount
    Shift Left= Forced Ground Mount

I kept trying to rewrite it last night because I know it's simple, but I couldn't get it to come out right. Thanks in advance.
    I think this should work:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [btn:2,mod:shift]Water Walking Mount Name;[btn:2]Vendor Mount Name;[flyable,nomod:shift]Flying Mount Name;Ground Mount Name