Hey I was wondering if its possible to make a macro that:

Does Outbreak when its available, else it does Plague Strike. But also displays the cooldown of Outbreak when its as Plague Strike?

Thanks.

it casts great but throws an error on line 6 about concantanation
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Code:
    local a = CreateFrame("Frame")
    a:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self, event, ...)
        local arg = {...}
        self.pguid = self.pguid or UnitGUID("player")
        if arg[2] == "SPELL_CAST_START" and arg[3] == self.pguid and arg[10] == "Redemption" then
            SendChatMessage("Resurrection on: "..arg[7], GetNumRaidMembers()>0 and "RAID" or GetNumPartyMembers()>0 and "PARTY" or "SAY")
        end
    end)
    a:RegisterEvent("COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED")
    How to use. Untested. Report back with feedback.

Use this macro:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [@party1, dead][@party2, dead][@party3, dead][@party4, dead][@party5, dead]Redemption

didnt mean to post 2 times
    Last edited by glovhizzle; 2010-12-23 at 03:16 AM.

Deleted
    Hmm, line 6 is the "add target name" part.
    Can you add an
    Code:
    print(arg[7])
    right before the SendChatMessage line?

Deleted

Macro for Guild mass Uninviting

Hey there

Earlier I saw a macro wich was automatically uninviting people on your guild regarding their level.

I wanted to know if this was possible using the Last Online info?

I would like to kick every person on the guild wich where afk 7 days or more, how can I do that apart doing it manually?

Thanks

Deleted
    Code:
    /run if not CanGuildRemove() then return end for m=1,GetNumGuildMembers() do local y,m,d=GetGuildRosterLastOnline(m) if y then if y>0 or m>0 or d>7 then GuildUninvite(GetGuildRosterInfo(m)) end end end
    Untested.

Since Treeston beat me... this is along the same lines, but slightly different such that arbitrary times are expressed in hours.

Also untested, but ought not break

Code:
    /run if not CanGuildRemove() then return; end for n=1,GetNumGuildMembers() do local y,m,d,h=GetGuildRosterLastOnline(n); local t=(((y*12)+m)*30+d)*24+h; if(t>168) then GuildUninvite(GetGuildRosterInfo(n)); end end
    Note, 168 is the number of hours in 7 days... adjust as per your preference.

Deleted
    Hey guys
    Thanks for your answers, unfortunately, this code does not do anything in game

Deleted
    Any LUA errors thrown?

Deleted
    No, just.. nothing ^^"

Deleted
    Oh. I used "m" for member, and then "m" for months.

Code:
    /run if not CanGuildRemove() then return end for i=1,GetNumGuildMembers() do local y,m,d=GetGuildRosterLastOnline(i) if y then if y>0 or m>0 or d>7 then GuildUninvite(GetGuildRosterInfo(i)) end end end
    Try this :P

Deleted
    Still nothing happening :/

Now I don't have anyone afk for 7 days here, I tried replacing the d>7 by d>6 to test it out on 6 days afk people, and nothing happens

Deleted
    Code:
    /run if not CanGuildRemove() then return end for i=1,GetNumGuildMembers() do local y,m,d=GetGuildRosterLastOnline(i) print((GetGuildRosterInfo(i)),y,m,d) if y then if y>0 or m>0 or d>7 then GuildUninvite(GetGuildRosterInfo(i)) end end end
    Should print name, years, months, days for each player scanned.

Deleted
    Yep, I launched it 2 times :

1) It printed out names and kicked a lot of people, don't know if they where right people to kick because I still have 7 day AFK people on the guild.

2) It printed out names of people afk for 3 to 7 days

Is there any reason why this priest macro to selfcast penance on yourself without dropping your current target isn't working anymore?

#showtooltip Penance
    /cast [noharm][target=player] Penance

Deleted
    That macro says self cast if your current target is an enemy, and for that it should work.

Quote Originally Posted by pVVn3c| View Post
    Is there any reason why this priest macro to selfcast penance on yourself without dropping your current target isn't working anymore?

#showtooltip Penance
    /cast [noharm][target=player] Penance
    You're putting [noharm] and [target=player] as two different conditionals. It's unclear whether or not this is your intention. Your macro will attempt to cast Penance on a friendly target, and if your target isn't friendly cast it on yourself.

I've seen some great macros in this thread and i think somebody can help me with my problem.

I'm trying to make a macro to cast prowl feral charge and ravage in succesion. I now have.

/cast prowl
    /cast feral charge(cat)
    /cast ravage

This works fine but if i am out of range to cast feral charge and press it again when i am in range it will take me out of stealth. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks in advance

Code:
    /cast [nostealth] prowl
    /cast feral charge(cat)
    /cast ravage
    or
    Code:
    /cast !prowl
    /cast feral charge(cat)
    /cast ravage

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [nostealth]Prowl
    /cast Feral Charge(Cat)
    /cast Ravage
    EDIT: Meh, beaten to it.

thanx for the quick replies it works!!!