[Classic] Is there an addon that overlays cast costs onto the default UI mana bar?

Trying to roll with the most classic-looking UI I can but I really enjoy being able to see incoming/outgoing heal and mana/spell cost overlays on the playerframe. I was able to find an addon that shows the estimated heal, but I have not been able to find something similar that will do an overlay of the current spell being cast.

Example: I have 100 mana, casting a spell that costs 25 mana, it draws an overlay bar while the spell is being cast of the last 1/4 of the bar (25 mana). Very useful when healing to know how much mana is going to be left.

I know weakauras can do this with custom bars, and probably unit frame addons can as well, but I'm wondering if there is one that works with the default UI since there is similar functionality with healing.

Thanks!!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimec-Proudmoore View Post
    Trying to roll with the most classic-looking UI I can but I really enjoy being able to see incoming/outgoing heal and mana/spell cost overlays on the playerframe. I was able to find an addon that shows the estimated heal, but I have not been able to find something similar that will do an overlay of the current spell being cast.

Example: I have 100 mana, casting a spell that costs 25 mana, it draws an overlay bar while the spell is being cast of the last 1/4 of the bar (25 mana). Very useful when healing to know how much mana is going to be left.

I know weakauras can do this with custom bars, and probably unit frame addons can as well, but I'm wondering if there is one that works with the default UI since there is similar functionality with healing.

Thanks!!
    perhaps? -->

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addon...eights-classic