15+ Year Old Account

Best reputation fiction for ferals kitty

by looking at the latest update on the front page it seems ill be going for Tol Barad

as we can get 2 epic trinkets there 1 for str and 1 for agi

but i do wonder do we still get 2 AP per 1 STR ?
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Only in bear, afaik. In cat str doesn't give ap, only agi.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Only in bear, afaik. In cat str doesn't give ap, only agi.
    meh it got nerfed then :/ crap lol
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Plus the trinkets will PROBABLY share a cooldown for the on-use effect.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendol View Post
    Plus the trinkets will PROBABLY share a cooldown for the on-use effect.
    i highly doubt that as it are 2 totaly different effects / trinkets
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Isnt there a 30 second forced cooldown between on use trinkets no matter what they are currently?

Deleted
    yes

I was assuming you'd have both equipped at once (not swapping them out).

I don't believe there's a forced cooldown between two already equipped trinkets.

I was also assuming the cooldown would be shared a la battlemaster trinkets and the other tanking trinkets (the name of which escape me at the moment) that give +health on-use.

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    by looking at the latest update on the front page it seems ill be going for Tol Barad

as we can get 2 epic trinkets there 1 for str and 1 for agi

but i do wonder do we still get 2 AP per 1 STR ?
    Well, with concerns to Tol Barad, I still haven't been able to get any source of rep gains (even from doing dailies), so there's no real indication how long/fast the grind may take for items. Hoping next build fixes it.

You will still get 2 AP per 1 STR in bear form. However, what Blizz has done really throws a loop into our standard method of gearing: agi and str rings have the same stam values. Unfortunately, my wife's hijacked the beta acct, so I haven't been able to check the relative values at 85, but there are some rings that are supposed to be "equivalents", such as the tank and agi rep rings from Thezarane (both of which I've been wearing on the beta). The questions is if Blizz is giving us a choice to pick up an agi or str ring, or is the agi ring going to be flat out better in the end but we can snag the str rings until the agi ones fall into our bags? My concerns have just been revolving around dodge rating vs agi, threat-wise I'm fairly certain the agi ring will win out (as well as helping out our low crit to proc SD).
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville